Blue Nike sneakers
Blue brings to mind the ocean and the sky, emitting a calm and cool vibe. The color is said to symbolize confidence, wisdom, trust, and faith. This is why blue has become a fashion staple for clothes and footwear, from street-style to sports and business settings.
Blue Nike sneakers balance this gentle and relaxed flair with athletic-inspired silhouettes. There are many shoes from the brand featuring blue in different shades. Below is a list of them, grouped according to the popular shoe colors that they come in.
Highly popular blue Nike shoes grouped by colorway
Nike blue shoes feature iconic silhouettes that are highly in demand. They have proven to be relatively easy to wear and style, with plenty of options for both men and women. Here are the best blue Nike sneakers, listed according to the popular blue shade or color that they have.
Nike kicks in baby blue
Baby blue is a soft shade that belongs to the pastel category. It’s a feminine color but could also be easily worn by men. The following are the most notable baby blue Nike shoes.
1. Nike Air Max Thea
Made with a synthetic and textile upper for a durable structure, the Nike Air Max Thea has a sleek profile for a subtle yet elegant style. It features the classic Air Max cushioning in the foam sole that offers unrivaled comfort. With its sporty look, it’s fit for any athletic and casual get-up.
- Its particular colorway is called Blue/Work Blue White.
- An affordable $95 price comes with this shoe.
- Available in women’s 5-12 sizes, users have revealed that it runs a half size small.
2. Nike Air Huarache Premium
The Nike Air Huarache Premium took inspiration from the original model’s heritage. As a result, this shoe has a more elegant appeal. With synthetic materials and suede overlays, along with a reptile-like design, the Premium iteration of the Huarache is as easy to wear as it is versatile.
- These baby blue Nike shoes come in Royal Tint/Sail/Blue Void.
- This model is affordable, with a price tag of $120.
- Women’s 5.5-11.5 and men’s 8-13 sizes can be found. It runs small and gets narrow towards the forefoot.
3. Nike Roshe Two SE
Just as the Roshe Two brought an upgraded construction to the table, so did its descendant model, the Special Edition of the Nike Roshe Two. It features the striking and minimalistic silhouette of the Roshe Two, with a few upgrades to the material. Casual everyday use is suitable for this essential athletic-inspired sneaker.
- Mica Blue is the specific color name.
- At $125, this sneaker is slightly expensive.
- These blue Nike sneakers are in men’s 6-15 and women’s 5-12. Users have commented that it runs large.
4. Nike Roshe Two Breathe
An even more breathable Roshe Two is on the table in this shoe. It also has a perforated tongue design, making it a perfect fit for keeping cool during the summer days. Light-colored outfits would suit its soft color palettes, which include an entry for the blue Nike sneakers collection.
- It has a Polarized Blue/Still Blue/White colorway.
- At a retail price of $176, this shoe is expensive.
- It fits true to size and can be found in men’s 6-14 and women’s 5.5-11.
Nike footwear in a blue and grey combo
The blue and grey colorway is a classic color combination that offers a neutral style. Many sneakers in this combo are suitable for dressing up or down. For blue and grey Nike shoes, the following are provided.
1. Nike Air Max Thea Ultra Flyknit
The Air Max Thea Ultra Flyknit was released as an updated model to one of Nike's most beloved women's shoes. Its Flyknit upper offers maximum breathability. It's a lightweight and supportive version of the Nike Air Max that can be mixed and matched with many casual clothes.
- These Nike blue sneakers are in a College Navy/College Navy-Sail color.
- At $150, this model is slightly expensive.
- It’s offered in women’s 5-11.5 and is reputed to run a half size small.
2. Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit
First released in 1990, Nike updated its Air Max 90 line by releasing the Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit. It was introduced in March 2017, featuring a remodeled look and an upgraded Ultra 2.0 midsole. Lighter and more comfortable, it’s a sneaker fit for completing sporty casual looks for any occasion.
- These blue and grey Nike shoes are in College Navy/College Navy-Wolf Grey.
- It has a premium price point of $160.
- According to wearers, this sneaker fits true to size. Men’s sizes from 6-15 and women’s 5-12 were issued.
3. Nike Air Huarache
This iconic Huarache has been worn by many influential names across different industries, from music and entertainment to sports. It was the creation of designer Tinker Hatfield and is considered to be one of the most iconic kicks from Nike. Its distinctive, ultra-modern flair is ideal for those who like to stand out.
- Thunder Blue/Obsidian is the color name of these grey and blue Nike shoes.
- It has an affordable price tag of $110.
- Men’s sizes from 6-15 and women’s sizes from 5-12 can be found. It runs true to size.
4. Nike Air Huarache SE
This is a special edition shoe from the well-loved Huarache line from Nike, which began in 1991 with the release of the original model. The updated sneaker features more colorway options and designs for stylish individuals to choose from. It's for fans and sneakerheads looking for an edgy iteration of the timeless silhouette.
- The colorway of these grey and blue Nike shoes is called Binary Blue/Muslin Sail.
- At $120, this shoe delivers value for the money.
- Sizes are in men’s 6-14 and women’s 5.5-11. It fits true to size.
Nike models in a navy blue shade
Navy blue has long been a staple color that depicts an elegant and formal vibe. It has a classy and timeless flair that would be at home in different casual settings. Here are some of the navy blue Nike sneakers.
1. Nike Air Max Thea Mid
This mid-top version of the Thea sneaker offers enhanced ankle support and a stylish edge. It also exhibits the classic details that made the original model highly popular. With its smooth and athletic appeal, this winterized sneaker is ideal for one’s winter and fall style collection.
- These Nike blue shoes come in Obsidian/Obsidian/Sail/Bright Grape.
- It is considered averagely priced at $140.
- Women’s sizes from 5-12 were released, featuring a true-to-size fit.
2. Nike Air Max 90 SE
Premium leather and luxe suede materials were used for this special release of the Nike Air Max 90. The plush construction gives the beloved silhouette a feminine and sophisticated makeover. Dresses, pants, skirts, shorts, and jeans will all heighten the sneaker's subtle elegance and on-trend flair.
- Binary Blue/Binary Blue/Muslin is the color variation of these navy blue Nike sneakers.
- At $120, this model delivers value for the money.
- It’s a women’s only sneaker that’s available in sizes 5.5-11. It has a true-to-size fit.
3. Nike Air Huarache Ultra
A "less is more" design approach led to the foot-hugging style of the Nike Air Huarache Ultra. It was released on December 2015 and incorporated an upper made up of Lycra and neoprene. Fans have gradually come to love the straightforward sneaker, pairing it casual staples such as jeans, shorts, and t-shirts.
- Obsidian/Light Blue Lacquer is the name of the colorway.
- At $115, this shoe offers value for the money.
- The sneaker is found in men’s 6-13. These navy blue Nike shoes are also in women’s 5-11.5, with a true-to-size fit.
4. Nike Air Huarache Print
From the Spring/Summer 2015 collection, the Nike Air Huarache Print pack introduced three new colorways with a dominant monochrome theme. Vibrant pops were added by such details as floral accents and light-colored heel tabs. It's a chic, statement sneaker for women everywhere.
- Among the colorways introduced was the Obsidian Blue/Black Sail option.
- It has an affordable price of $120.
- The shoe has been confirmed to run small. These navy blue Nike shoes are available in women’s sizes from 5-12.
5. Nike Roshe Two
Following in the style of the Roshe One, the Nike Roshe Two was introduced in 2016 with upgraded details. A sock-like fit is delivered by its stretchy and breathable neoprene upper material. Users have favored pairing the model with activewear, shorts, jeans, and other casual get-ups, a testament to the shoe's versatility.
- Midnight Navy/Black Sail-Volt is the specific color option.
- It has a budget-friendly price of $90.
- These Nike blue sneakers run narrow and are in men’s 6-14 and women’s 5-12.
Nike shoes in a blue and white colorway
Another classic color combination when it comes to footwear is blue and white. It's reminiscent of varsity sports and collegiate activities, giving shoes with this color a distinctly youthful vibe. Here are a couple of blue and white Nike sneakers.
1. Nike Air Max Thea SE
These blue Nike sneakers in the women’s section are a special edition of the well-loved Air Max modern classic from Nike. The iconic silhouette of the original was revamped in this version, featuring metallic shades that are designed to make the wearer stand out. It's ideal for a sophisticated yet eye-catching modern style for any day.
- These blue and white Nike sneakers are found in Brigade Blue/White/Porpoise and Blau.
- It’s a reasonably priced shoe at $115.
- Buyers have attested that the model runs narrow and small. It was issued in women’s sizes, from 5.5-11.
2. Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Essential
Introduced in 2016, the Air Max 90 Ultra Essential made use of the original’s iconic design. At the same time, the model showcased an enhanced fit, all-new material for the upper, and an upgraded unit for the outsole. It’s the kind of shoe that could be worn for delivering practical yet stylish looks every day.
- The color is designated as Coastal Blue/White/Coastal Blue.
- At $115, this sneaker has a reasonable price.
- These blue Nike sneakers are found in men’s 6-15 and women’s 5-12 sizes. The shoe runs true to size.
Nike sneakers in a light blue palette
Light blue offers a refreshing look that can be styled in many different ways. The vibrant hue could bring a cool twist to any casual get-up. Here’s an option from the light blue Nike sneakers range.
1. Nike Air Max Thea LX
Incorporating a snakeskin overlay, the Nike Air Max Thea LX is a fashion-forward take on the original sneaker. It also has a smooth leather silhouette that could elevate any outfit into something edgy and head-turning. With their luxurious vibe, these blue Nike shoes could be a unique addition to a fashionista’s closet.
- This model has an option for light blue Nike sneakers.
- At a $170 price tag, this shoe is expensive compared to others in the Nike Air Max Thea line.
- Women’s sizes are offered from 5-15. It runs true to size but could have a narrow fit.
Nike shoes in an all blue design
An all blue colorway means that the sneaker is done in blue from the upper to the midsole. The effect is a seamless look that could add a fresh accent to any outfit. Here are some of the all blue Nike shoes to choose from.
1. Nike Air Max Thea Print
With a sleek and minimalistic approach, the Nike Air Max Thea Print is another excellent edition from the line. It features various printed designs that add modern charm to the iconic sneaker. Sporty yet feminine, this shoe could be mixed and matched with plenty of stylish staples from one's closet.
- These all blue Nike shoes are in Clearwater/Light Blue Lacquer.
- It offers value for the money at a $114 price point.
- It comes in women’s sizes from 5-11 and runs small.
2. Nike Air Huarache Ultra Breathe
With its 1990s cool vibe and breathable mesh upper that incorporates Nike Tech, the Ultra Breathe model of the Huarache exudes the best of both worlds. It was released on December 2015 and has been a style favorite ever since. Graphic tees, shorts, hoodies, and jeans, topped off by a cap, are some of the go-to staples that could be worn with this model.
- Gamma Blue is these blue Nike sneakers’ color name.
- With its price point of $130, this sneaker is averagely priced.
- These blue Nike sneakers are in women’s 5.5-11.5 and men’s 8-13. It’s reputed to have a narrow fit towards the forefoot and generally runs small.
3. Nike Roshe One Hyperfuse BR
Featuring the Hyperfuse method of construction, this model was added to the Nike Roshe catalog in 2016. The technology uses three layers of various materials which are then combined through a hot-melt method. As a result, this model offers an ultra-durable finish that can be worn for any casual day.
- For the blue Nike sneakers range, this shoe comes in Gamma Blue/Gamma Blue-Blue Lagoon.
- It provides value for the money at a price point of $105.
- According to wearers, this sneaker runs true to size. Men’s 7-11 sizes and women’s 5-10 sizes were released.
Nike kicks in royal blue
Royal blue is aptly named as it has a regal and sophisticated appeal. It’s as timeless as it is elegant, making it a favorite color among women and men alike. The following are some royal blue Nike shoes for women’s and men’s casual use.
1. Nike Roshe Two Flyknit 365
Dubbed by Nike as the "365" variation of Roshe Two, this model features the original's sleek profile. It also updates the material with Flyknit seamless construction, designed to be worn throughout the year. It keeps the foot warm and dry with a winterized structure, making it an ideal accessory for comfort and good looks.
- Deep Royal Blue/Ocean Fog is these royal blue Nike sneakers’ color.
- At a retail price of $140, this shoe is slightly expensive.
- Men’s sizes 6-15 and women’s sizes 6-10 were issued. It has a narrow width.
2. Nike Roshe One Print
A printed Roshe One upper sets this sneaker apart in the Nike Roshe One collection. The result is a modern and street-ready vibe that can be paired with different casual get-ups. There are several prints and patterns to suit anyone’s edgy style, making it a unique addition to one’s wardrobe.
- These royal blue Nike sneakers are designated with the Game Royal/Sail/Cool Grey colorway.
- It has a budget-friendly price of $85.
- Men’s 6-18 and women’s 5-12 sizes can be found, running true to size.
3. Nike Roshe One Flyknit
Another Flyknit iteration in the blue Nike sneakers range is found in this shoe. The Roshe One Flyknit has a seamless and breathable knit upper that fits like a sock, providing support where needed. The classic silhouette of the Roshe One remains, making this model a worthy upgrade for one’s casual footwear collection.
- Game Royal/Dark Obsidian, and Photo Blue/White Red.
- At $150, this shoe is slightly expensive.
- With a true-to-size fit, these royal blue Nike shoes are in women’s 6-12.5 sizes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What’s good to wear with blue Nike sneakers?
Blue Nike shoes, like most of the brand’s footwear, have an athletic vibe inspired by various sports. The model’s style would have to be taken into consideration. Another thing is the colors of the clothes, which must complement the shade of the shoe. Generally, the following are the style rules for them:
- For men, the shoes could best be paired with a hoodie and joggers or track pants for a sporty vibe. For a more laidback look, trousers, jeans or shorts, and a t-shirt or sweatshirt will do. Topping the get-up with a cap would enhance the street-ready flair.
- For the ladies, athletic-inspired sneakers have taken over the streets and the runway. There are tons of styling options, from dresses and skirts to jeans or shorts and t-shirts or pullovers.
2. Where could one buy these Nike kicks?
Nike has many retail stores where one could buy a pair of kicks. Many department stores and outlets also sell the shoes. Online, one could purchase either through the Nike website or in the many online sneaker retailers such as Amazon, Zappos, and even reseller sites such as eBay.
3. What is the fit and sizing like of Nike footwear?
Blue Nike sneakers generally run in men’s 6-15 and women’s 5-12, but some shoes offer more or fewer sizes. Half sizes are always included. Like many sports sneakers, the brand’s footwear varies when it comes to the fit. The brand also offers different width options at times to accommodate more foot types.
4. How could one clean Nike shoes?
Cleaning Nike shoes properly would depend on the material used on the upper. The following are the instructions laid out by the brand:
- For leather Nike kicks, a soft cloth dipped in warm water, or a mild soap solution would be best in wiping away dirt and stains.
- Suede sneakers would have to be brushed by a soft-bristled brush. Dipping the brush in a mild cleaning solution would also help in getting rid of stubborn stains.
- Canvas footwear can also be brushed with soap and water. Air drying it afterward is highly recommended.
5. What are the technologies used on these Nike models?
Nike is known around the world for its technological innovations in the world of footwear. Its blue sneaker options are no exception, featuring the latest and best of the brand’s technology.
- This seamless knit technology has produced one-piece uppers for many blue Nike sneakers. Through it, the brand can customize the flexibility and support in certain areas where they are most needed. It is also ultra-lightweight and breathable. It has been used on many of the brand’s classic models.
- Nike Air. Long a staple of Nike, Air technology has been around since 1979. At the time, it was a revolutionary cushioning system that incorporated compressed air, offering unrivaled comfort. Today, it is still an attractive offering from the brand, having given birth to many iconic shoe lines, such as the Nike Air Max series.
6. What is the price range of these blue Nike shoes?
Nike footwear can range from budget-friendly, around $75-$90, up to a premium or expensive price tag of $200. Mid-priced sneakers can be found at a range of $120-$150. The price point depends on the model or the edition. Sometimes it could also be based on the popularity of the colorway.
7. Where are Nike sneakers made?
As a global brand, Nike has many offices around the world. Most of the brand’s sneakers are produced in factories across different Asian countries. These include Taiwan, Indonesia, China, India, Vietnam, Thailand, the Philippines, Malaysia, and Pakistan.
8. What are the materials commonly used on Nike footwear?
Nike commonly uses leather, suede, mesh, knit, and canvas materials for its shoes. At times, these materials are combined to create a mixed-media upper for a stylish and durable look, like in many blue Nike sneakers. Each material offers different levels of durability, flexibility, and breathability.
9. How does one take proper care of Nike shoes?
A pair of new shoes is always a source of worry for many, as the desire to keep it clean and new is still very strong. To avoid instant scuffing, stains, and wear and tear, there are a few ways that one could do.
- Baby or wet wipes. Keeping a pack of baby wipes somewhere near is said to be a lifesaver for shoes. Just get one sheet and wipe away any stain or dirt instantly before they set in.
- Pencil eraser. Scuffs or scratches on rubber midsoles can be removed by scrubbing it with a pencil eraser.
- Cardboard or plastic inserts. To retain the shape of the sneaker, one could simply reuse the cardboard inserts it came with. There are also plastic options available in the market.
10. Has Nike made any effort to lessen the environmental impact of its footwear?
As a global leader in the footwear industry, Nike has been under intense scrutiny over the past years for its practices when it comes to environmental impact. The brand has since turned around with a few notable initiatives, listed below.
- The brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, using eco-friendly materials such as recycled and organic polyester and cotton. These are sometimes used in making blue Nike sneakers.
- Old sneakers are collected through the brand’s Reuse-A-Shoe program. They are then remade, along with plastic bottles and other factory scraps, into a new material called Nike Grind.
15 best blue Nike sneakers
- Nike Manoadome
- Nike Air Max 97 Ultra 17
- Nike Air Foamposite One
- Nike Air Force 1 UltraForce Mid
- Nike Air Presto Ultra Flyknit
- Nike Air Force 1 07 LV8 Suede
- Nike Air Force 1 07 QS
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Breathe
- Nike Tanjun
- Nike Air Max Guile
- Nike SB Dunk High Pro
- Nike FL-Rue
- Nike Air Force 1 07 LV8
- Nike Air Max 1 Premium
- Nike Duel Racer
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...