$150 $120 (save 20%)
$160 $112 (save 30%)
$65 $45 (save 31%)
$130 $80 (save 38%)
$190 $152 (save 20%)
$120 $70 (save 42%)
$150 $75 (save 50%)
$110 $65 (save 41%)
$100 $75 (save 25%)
$170 $112 (save 34%)
$150 $65 (save 57%)
$150 $55 (save 63%)
$120 $53 (save 56%)
$150 $110 (save 27%)
$160 $120 (save 25%)
$95 $71 (save 25%)
$110 $80 (save 27%)
$90 $67 (save 26%)
$90 $61 (save 32%)
$160 $95 (save 41%)
$75 $70 (save 7%)
$100 $54 (save 46%)
$120 $66 (save 45%)
$110 $77 (save 30%)
$150 $73 (save 51%)
$160 $85 (save 47%)
$130 $84 (save 35%)
$160 $86 (save 46%)
Black Nike sneakers
Everything looks good in black and with black. The same saying is especially true for black Nike shoes. Nike is known for churning out fashion-forward sneakers that set the world on its ear. Produce those designs in black, and you’ve got definite winners.
So you like black, huh? Let’s check some of Nike’s offering in this awesome shade to maybe help you find what’s best for your style.
All black Nike shoes
Some people think Nike black on black sneakers are the bomb. It definitely looks suave and slick, and very easy to pull off. Depends on your style, but ultimately, a head-to-toe outfit in ebony looks timeless and effortlessly chic. Throw in triple black sneaks and can we say, winning?
So without further ado, here are some cool all black Nike sneakers for men and women. We’re sure one is bound to fit your style.
- Nike Air Max LD-Zero - Fans of the minimalist look will find their match in the Air Max LD-Zero. These Nike shoes in black not only look good but provide surprisingly good traction, comfort, and lightweight feel. The full-length Air soles keep the feet happy after a day of standing and walking while the FlyWire system keeps the feet secure and locked down. Perfect for kicking about with friends or traipsing in the mall.
- Air Max Motion LW SE - The Air Max Motion LW SE is a sporty model that was released in 2014. The shoe’s design is inspired by a running silhouette, a mix of the Air Max 2013 and the Air Zoom Moire. Engineered mesh uppers, lightweight film overlays, and the Swoosh in tonal colors combine to create functional and highly stylish shoes that look cool in the gym. These Nike shoes in black stand out from a wide range of available colorways.
- Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot - These high-top black sneakers by Nike provide all the protection you need against anything Mother Nature can throw at you. The Lunar Force 1 Duckboot combines the profile of the Air Force 1 High with protective outdoor footwear, the duckboot. Aggressive traction, water-repellant features, and warm wool linings make for either edgy shoes for the club or cozy footwear for the worksite.
- Nike Air Force 1 07 Mid - Descending from the Air Force 1 which first dropped in 1982, these mid-top Nike sneakers carry the timeless appeal of the core shoes that gave them their DNA. The shoes feature massive midsoles, springy cushioning, and durable leather and textiles uppers.
- Nike Air Max 1 Mid Sneakerboot - Having a hard time searching for all black Nike sneakers in women’s sizes? Well, this silhouette is made for you. The Air Max 1 Mid Sneakerboot is available in a few colorways, but the sneakers in all black are just too stylish to ignore. The kicks are a more feminine version of the Air Max 1 with sleek uppers made of waterproof leather and suede, and 3M detailing throughout the mudguards. The shoes have a bold style that can help you take on the winter season.
Black and white Nike shoes
Black and white sneakers have a fresh, clean look about them. They also go with most outfits and thus, are perfect wardrobe staples. Here are just some of Nike’s black sneakers with a cool dash of white.
- Nike Juvenate Woven Premium (Black/Sail White) - These women’s black and white Nike shoes feature a minimalist design that is inspired by that running classic, the Roshe Run. Wonderful to look at, these kicks also pack a punch. The shoes are collapsible, lightweight, and have great shock-absorbing capacity. Take these with you on your travels for all of your all-day walking needs.
- Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer (Black/White-Dark Grey) - These sporty-looking casual kicks look absolutely at home in a racetrack as they are on the streets in the town. Descending from an 80’s track icon, the Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racers are streamlined shoes that will keep your feet cool and in comfort as you traipse all around the urban jungle.
- Nike Internationalist Premium (Black White) - A cool iteration of 80s running shoes, the Internationalist silhouette was given a luxurious makeover in this edition. A thinner frame and the use of premium leather fabrics make for street-style shoes with a luxe swagger.
- Nike Sock Dart (Black/White) - Nike’s black and white low-top shoes need no further embellishment. The lightweight Sock Darts have a fashion-forward style that would be a perfect accompaniment to any casual outfit you have in your wardrobe. Made of fully-knitted and once-piece uppers, these kicks give a personalized fit because of the way they mold to each foot shape. BRS 1000 heels, full-length Phylon foam midsoles in white, and midfoot straps complete the look.
- Nike Court Royale (Black and White) - These black and white sneakers by Nike evoke the classic style of old-school tennis shoes. The simplistic design coupled with the leather uppers mean that these kicks would be just at home in the mall just as they are in a country club. Nike Court Royale shoes are the ideal footwear for people who like it simple but classy.
Black and gold Nike Shoes
Black and gold Nike sneakers are for fun-loving people who want a splash of vivid color in their lives. The gold here adds a premium feel to the somber black color.
- Nike Tanjun (Black/Rose Gold) - The name Tanjun comes from the Japanese word that translates to ‘simplicity’ and these black sneakers by Nike epitomize the back-to-basics style. Mesh uppers adorned with prominent Swoosh branding in rose gold hide a superbly comfortable feel. The shoes have managed to turn its very simplicity into its own identity, and many users are impressed.
- Nike Air Max Plus (Black and Gold Pack) - As a perfect counterpoint to the Tanjun, the Air Max Plus is defined by its cutting-edge technology during its release in 1998. Full-length Tuned Air technology, supportive (not to mention eye-catching) TPU stripes, and big air bubbles combine to create a memorable tech-filled silhouette that is still very much in demand today.
This silhouette is available in a wide, and we do mean very wide, variety of colorways. But if it’s the black and gold Nike sneakers you want, well, you can’t ask for a sleeker colorway. Dressed in all-black uppers, these shoes feature subtle gold accents on the Swoosh logos and part of the midsoles.
- Nike Air Presto Fly (Black and Gold Pack) - The ultra-light Presto Fly silhouette traces its roots to the much-loved running shoes that debuted in the year 2000, the Presto. The shoes’ ancestor pioneered the barefoot craze, and the Air Presto Fly just continues the tradition. Improving further on the silhouette’s lightweight and barefoot feel, these kicks did away with the TPU cages and used FlyWire lacing systems instead.
To greet the year 2018, these Nike sneakers in black and gold were released as part of a pack along with Air Max 90, Air Max Zero, and Air Max Plus. The design was deliberately kept subtle by balancing delicate gold details with black soles and differently textured black uppers.
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Essential 2.0 (Black/Gum Medium Brown-Metallic Gold) - If you’re seeking shoes with a sturdy build, excellent bounce, and superb comfort, look no further than the Air Max 90 Ultra Essential 2.0. These black and gold Nike sneakers feature Ortholite insoles, Dual Density midsoles, and air bubbles in the heels. Subtle hints of gold in the Swoosh logos provide the flash of gold amidst all the black in the shoes’ uppers.
Bring a pair with you when you need a comfortable ride for all-day walking sessions.
- Nike Air Max 90 Premium (Black and Gold Pack) - One of Nike’s favorite silhouettes, the Air Max 90, first introduced as the Nike Air Max III, has received the creative treatment dozens of times. From 3D prints to cracked pavement designs, and from Keith Hufnagel to Kanye West, these kicks just keep getting better and better. At the end of 2017, a black and gold pack came out featuring all-black uppers with reflective accents in gold on the Air Max logos. Visible gold Air bags at the heels add to the overall luxe look of these AM 90 PRM shoes.
Black and pink Nike shoes
Nike’s black and pink sneakers are definitely for the bold and for those who want to stand out. Not for the shy ones, as these kicks scream daring. Put these shoes on and add a little adventure to your life.
- Nike Roshe One - Previously named as the Roshe Run back in 2012, these pink and black Nike sneakers have a classic look that is specifically designed to be as simple as possible and versatile in terms of performance. Featuring mesh uppers and lightweight but durable EVA outsoles, these black beauties are the perfect companions for all your walking, traveling, and running needs.
- Nike Air Max 180 (Black and Pink Blast) - From the first silhouette of the prestigious Air Max line came dozens of iterations, one of which is the Air Max 180. These Nike sneakers in black and pink feature a 180-degree view of Air cushioning units. Ebony uppers feature a welcome pop of pink color in the form of the Swoosh logos and the branding on the tongues—startling in the midst of all that black. Partly transparent outsoles contain a hint of pink as well.
- Nike Air Huarache (Pink Blast) - The unique Air Huarache is undoubtedly one of the brand’s best performance shoes. Another of creative genius Tinker Hatfield’s creations, the Air Huarache delivers a sock-like fit and impressive comfort. It’s no wonder these Nike shoes have gathered fans ranging from Olympic medal awardees to celebrities.
Unfortunately for men, these pink and black Nike sneakers are offered in women’s sizes only. Overlays of black around the heel counters, toes, and quarters provide a stunning contrast to the pink neoprene booties and brandings. White midsoles top off the refreshing and feminine design.
- Nike Air Foamposite One (Elemental Rose/Black, also called Rust Pink colorway) - If the futuristic look is your thing, then Penny Hardaway’s signature shoes are the ones for you. The Air Foamposite Ones are seamless sneakers that take inspiration from a beetle’s exoskeleton. These contemporary pink and black Nike sneakers are definite head-turners. A base of pink is balanced by icy outsoles, and black tongues and insole units.
Black and red Nike sneakers
Bred (sneakerhead slang for the excellent combination of black and red colorways) have always been popular and almost always sell out quickly. Here are some of Nike’s popular red and black sneakers.
- Nike Blazer Low (Black/University Red “Russian Floral” pack) - One of Nike’s oldest silhouettes, the low-top Nike Blazer (circa 1972), is also one of its simplest. However, this simplicity is also one of the shoes’ main draws and the full leather uppers add a touch of premium to these straightforward kicks.
These Nike sneakers in black and red came out in 2018 with 5 other models as part of the Russian Floral Pack. Predominantly black uppers feature embossed floral detailing in the red Swoosh logos. Red branding on the heel counters and tongues add further contrast.
- Nike Dunk Hi Sky Essential (Black/University Red) - These women’s black and red Nike high top sneakers are total standouts. Taking cues from the shoes’ core model, the Nike Dunk, these kicks are a more feminine reinterpretation of the original. Concealed wedge heels that add height but are not bulky, bold Swoosh logos at the sides, excellent comfort level, and a versatile look make these the perfect total package for trendy women.
- Nike Dunk CMFT (University Red/Black) - Nike’s trend of producing red and black sneakers got a boost with the release of these rocking shoes. Classic white midsoles and black leather uppers are nicely contrasted by the bright red outsoles, Swoosh logos, toe boxes, and heel panels. The inner soles of these sneakers feature basketball nets with scissors.
- Nike SB Stefan Janoski Elite (Gym Red/Black) - Closely following the cool design of the SB Zoom Stefan Janoski, which manages to effectively combine old-school skate and boat shoe profiles, these Nike sneakers in red and black have been upgraded by adding in premium materials such as suede and leather. White vulcanized midsoles provide a balance to the no-sew red and black uppers. The kicks also channel an Air Jordan feeling due to the classic OG colorway.
Whether riding your boards or taking a trip downtown, these babies will keep your feet happy and in style.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What do I wear with my all black Nike shoes?
A: Black is the easiest colorway to style. Worry not, we’ve got you covered. Below are some examples on how to wear this hue.
- All-black attire: An all-black outfit just looks crisp and so put-together, even when all you’ve done is dress in a hurry. Just make sure all the blacks in your ensemble are of the same black hue (some might be greyish or not as dark as the others.) That’s the key to making this work.
- Men - Try the casual route. Match black jeans with a black denim jacket and same-colored shirt. Black pants and a structured coat will elevate the casual look slightly.
- Women - Black pants, black turtleneck, and your triple black kicks are so stylish. Dress the shoes down by pairing with ripped black jeans and a V-neck blouse.
- With pops of color - Some aren’t fans of the monochromatic look. If that’s you, then that’s perfectly all right.
- Men - To break the monotony, wear your black Nike sneakers with black pants and a pink sweater over a red-striped white shirt. Make sure to let the shirt’s hem peek through under the sweater for a bit of added hue and pattern.
- Women - Wear with a nice dress, of course. A soft pink sheath dress would look splendid with your black Nike sneakers. Actually, any shade of dress would be a perfect balance to all that black.
Q: How do I style my black and white Nike casual sneakers?
A: You can go extremely casual or slightly formal with these.
- Men - Take your black and white luxe sneakers (these are the premium leather ones that can go from casual to smart casual), pair with a navy suit and a black shirt.
- Women - You can wear your black and white kicks to work as long as you choose tailored pieces. Match your sneakers with a black A-line midi skirt (we love the button-down ones), a crisp white shirt, and a black blazer. Perfect for casual Fridays.
Q: What do I match with my black and pink Nike shoes?
A: This is such an attractive colorway although you would be hard-pressed to wear them to smart casual affairs.
- Men - Some vintage style shoes sport bright colors, and if your shoes’ pink is particularly vivid, they’re best paired with tracksuit bottoms. A hoodie with a pink tone or any shade that would match with pink (we’re thinking yellow) would look cool.
- Women - Go edgy sporty by pairing your black and pink sneakers with black leggings, a cute tank, and black leather jacket. Top off with a beanie in the same pink shade as your shoes.
Q: Any suggestions on how to wear black and gold Nike sneakers?
A: Gold is the color of luxury, and in this case, the color adds a hint of luxe to an otherwise simple color.
- Men - A cozy but stylish casual look can be achieved by wearing a black shirt under a green pullover sweater, blue jeans, and your favorite black and gold shoes.
- Women - Put on a white shirt, black jeans, and a black leather jacket, along with your gold and black Nike shoes. Accessorize with a gold bag to complete the look. You can also match these kicks with blue jeans and a pretty green blouse.
Q: Nike’s red and black sneakers are the bomb. Some help on wearing them?
A: This super popular colorway shouldn’t faze you. This is a strictly casual colorway which means, you can wear sneakers in the black and red hues quite easily, as they pair with most any informal ensemble. Note: Don’t wear skinny jeans with basketball-inspired shoes (bulky sneakers).
- Men - For a super laid back ensemble, match your ‘bred’ sneakers with a white tee, a plaid button-down shirt worn open and over the white tee, and blue jeans. You can also match the shoes with camo pants, a white shirt, and a crisp white open button-down shirt over your tee.
- Women - A sleek pair of red and black shoes would look excellent with slim jeans, a black V-neck shirt, and a red blazer.
Q: Where do I find these Nike lifestyle shoes?
A: Here at RunRepeat. You can do a filtered search for the color you wish (in this case, choose black) from the brand you want. All black Nike sneakers on offer should show up. Click the style you think looks best, and we’ll link you to vendors selling these kicks.
Q: How do Nike sneakers fit?
A: Nike sneakers generally run true to size but to help you get the correct size, why not read our reviews for the particular shoe that you like?
Q: How do I hide scuffs and fading from my black Nike shoes?
A: For canvas kicks, dyeing is often the best solution. For suede and nubuck shoes, you can purchase suede sprays specially made for this purpose. Leather sneakers entail the use of leather soap and leather oil.
Q: How do I take care of my black sneakers?
A: Shoe protector sprays will keep your shoes looking brand new for a long time. This is especially important for sneakers made of suede since that fabric is hard to clean.
Q: How do I clean my black Nike sneakers?
A: First, make sure never ever let your shoes get in contact with bleach and don’t ever use a washing machine to clean them. Next, make sure to remove the laces and the insoles and wash separately. Third, dry brush the exterior of the shoes (an old toothbrush will do) to get rid of most of the dirt. Except for suede, most fabrics will tolerate being wiped with a mild cleaning solution and cloth. Last but not least, air dry your shoes.
15 best black Nike sneakers
- Nike Moon Racer
- Nike Air Max 270 Bowfin
- Nike Tanjun
- Nike Air Force 1 07 LV8
- Nike Flyknit Trainer
- Nike Air Max 270
- Nike Air Force 1 Low
- Nike Air Huarache Drift
- Nike React Element 55
- Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot
- Nike SB Stefan Janoski Max
- Nike Air Max Plus
- Nike Air VaporMax Plus
- Nike EXP-X14
- Nike Shox Gravity
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...