$180 $76 Save 58%
$180 $39 Save 78%
$140 $31 Save 78%
$120 $20 Save 83%
$120 $43 Save 64%
$160 $80 Save 50%
$100 $42 Save 58%
$80 $41 Save 49%
$60 $27 Save 55%
Any color$140 $65 Save 54%
$120 $58 Save 52%
Any color$180 $113 Save 37%
$120 $26 Save 78%
$180 $90 Save 50%
$140 $60 Save 57%
$220 $57 Save 74%
$200 $80 Save 60%
$120 $51 Save 58%
$140 $62 Save 56%
$100 $34 Save 66%
$120 $40 Save 67%
Any color$140 $40 Save 71%
$200 $106 Save 47%
$150 $54 Save 64%
$120 $50 Save 58%
$75 $48 Save 36%
Any color$110 $65 Save 41%
$65 $36 Save 45%
Any color$160 $60 Save 63%
$40 $28 Save 30%
Having been recognized as the brand that sets the bar for innovative shoes, Adidas held no reservations for its neutral running shoes. Packed with new technologies and leading technical components, Adidas aims to deliver neutral running shoes that power the performance of the runner. To date, the well-known shoe brand has released 4 lines of different neutral running shoes that provide different benefits.
What to look for in an Adidas neutral running shoe
- Fit. One of the things that you do not want happening to you when running is having an injury. That is why a lockdown fit should be one of your priorities when looking for a pair of Adidas neutral running shoes. Known for employing materials that basically conform to the shape of your foot, Adidas neutral running shoes will help deliver all-day comfort and a sock-like fit.
- Cushioning. One of the notable features of an Adidas neutral running shoe is the amount of cushioning it employs. It utilizes a dual-density Boost® midsole foam that not only brings comfort but also sets stability when running. It also keeps the runners at a neutral stride.
- Lightweight. One of the elements that Adidas focuses on is the lightweight feel and ride delivered by its neutral running shoe. Lightweight materials make up the shoe in order to conserve the energy of runners when running and give room for more miles.
The different series of Adidas neutral running shoes
- Built for racing, Adizero is one of the neutral running shoe lineups introduced by Adidas. The fan-favorite Adizero Boston Boost 7 is one of the neutral running shoes in this collection. This shoe lineup promises to deliver enhanced speed with its responsive Boost® midsole cushioning while delivering lightweight running experience through the shoe’s open mesh coverage.
- Boasting an excellent level of responsiveness, the Ultra Boost collection of Adidas’ neutral running shoes presents maximized energy return for each step taken by the runner, thanks to the Boost® cushioning of the shoe. It is also recognized for bringing a sock-like and secure fit to the foot with its featured PrimeKnit upper.
- The Pure Boost collection is crafted for city running, these neutral running shoes are reactive to the elements of urban running. It also offers an energized ride that allows runners to handle sudden direction shifts and quick cornering. They are constructed with a lightweight design, featuring a knit upper.
- Last, but definitely not the least—the AlphaBounce collection. It is designed for power running, it features premium cushioning for all-day comfort while delivering flexibility and springy ride, and fortified support to assist the side-to-side movement of the foot.
Technologies of the Adidas neutral running shoe
Having been dubbed as one of the world’s most innovative brands, Adidas features several notable technologies into their neutral running shoes to deliver top-notch performance. Here are some of the premier technologies of these neutral running shoes:
Composed of a lightweight knitted fabric that’s stitched together as one whole piece, the PrimeKnit upper of an Adidas neutral running shoe offers a sock-like fit and breathability to the foot. It allows sufficient airflow into the shoe that keeps the foot feeling fresh even after a long run.
It has been claimed by many that Adidas is the manufacturer of the most comfortable running shoes in the market. This claim is branching from the fact that the midsole component of the neutral running shoe from Adidas is made out of Boost® technology. Boost® is made out of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) compound that compresses when under pressure and instantly bounces back to its original form. It gives runners stability and yields a high energy return that delivers a consistent running experience.
Continental™ Stretchweb outsole
Having partnered with Continental for a couple of years, Adidas neutral running shoes employ Continental™ Stretchweb rubber. It is an outsole component that is as sturdy as a vehicle tire, protecting the shoe from hazardous elements when running. Other than that, it also provides good traction, regardless of the surface and the condition. It also flexes naturally which energizes the ride.
Stabilizing Torsion System
It is a lightweight construction and is embedded in the midsole, employing thermoplastic arch support, it enhances the support with each landing and provides a snappy transition for speedy propulsion. It helps combat the improper flexing of the arch.
Energy Rail midsole
For added support and stability, Adidas neutral running shoe utilizes the Energy Rail midsole that guides the foot of the runner via neutral toe-off.
Solar Propulsion Rail
It is also embedded in the midsole of the Adidas neutral running shoe which is crafted to deliver an energetic and soft underfoot feel. It works together with the Boost® to guide the foot.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the most popular Adidas neutral running shoe?
The most popular among all the Adidas neutral running shoe is the Adidas Ultra Boost 19. This is based on the fact that it has a high recall rate and has been rated highly by a lot of users, garnering a RunRepeat Corescore of 95%. It has also been highly recommended by several customers and is highly acclaimed for the comfort and durability it features.
Is an Adidas neutral running shoe expensive?
There are some Adidas neutral running shoes that are offered below the $100 mark, which classifies these shoes as cheap running shoes. Although these are offered at a significantly lower price, it does not mean that quality has been compromised. These runners still deliver the same quality performance and features just as Adidas promised.
15 best Adidas neutral running shoes
- Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged
- Adidas Adizero Boston Boost 7
- Adidas Ultraboost 19
- Adidas Adizero Adios 4
- Adidas Pure Boost Go
- Adidas Solar Glide
- Adidas Solar Boost
- Adidas Adizero Adios Boost 3.0
- Adidas Solar Drive
- Adidas Pure Boost
- Adidas Asweego
- Adidas Ultra Boost
- Adidas Terrex Tracerocker GTX
- Adidas AlphaBounce
- Adidas Pulseboost HD
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...