Any color$320 $100 Save 69%
Any color$80 $40 Save 50%
Any color$225 $100 Save 56%
Any color$290 $148 Save 49%
Any color$90 $40 Save 56%
Any color$225 $120 Save 47%
Any color$225 $90 Save 60%
Any color$80 $59 Save 26%
Any color$200 $96 Save 52%
$200 $142 Save 29%
Any color$130 $58 Save 55%
Any color$225 $202 Save 10%
Any color$65 $60 Save 8%
$90 $40 Save 56%
Any color$290 $88 Save 70%
$80 $40 Save 50%
Any color$140 $63 Save 55%
Any color$130 $65 Save 50%
Any color$225 $80 Save 64%
$80 $65 Save 19%
Any color$75 $50 Save 33%
Any color$275 $148 Save 46%
$200 $60 Save 70%
Any color$80 $68 Save 15%
Any color$55 $32 Save 42%
Any color$140 $46 Save 67%
Any color$220 $90 Save 59%
$90 $60 Save 33%
Any color$100 $46 Save 54%
No offers available
Have you ever seen a soccer cleat as unique and wild as an Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleat? Built alongside the other key silos, Adidas Ace and Adidas X, the German sportswear giant intended for this series to stand out from the rest of the soccer cleats on the market. Let us have a quick look at what makes the Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleats a class of its own.
Adidas Nemeziz history and inspiration
The Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleats are designed to provide the most skin-tight fit. It is for sharp and light-footed players who strike from anywhere at any time they wish. Famous athletes like Lionel Messi, Julian Draxler, and Roberto Firmino were seen wearing this phenomenal soccer cleat.
With the success of the first laceless soccer cleat from the Adidas Ace series, the company has set out to create yet another revolutionary laceless cleat that will allow the foot to bend and flex freely as the player makes quick cuts and changes of direction. Adidas has worked with over 200 soccer athletes in order to make the Nemeziz a reality.
The striking design of the Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleat took inspiration from the common ritual of wrapping and taping the foot with elastic tape. This practice was believed to enhance reflexes and provide stability. Adidas used a variety of innovative materials in the upper to achieve this goal.
Since the Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleats are known to be tech-heavy, here are the notable technologies found in this series.
- 360 Agility Bandage. This revolutionary technology is made up of bandages that are stitched together to form a one-piece upper construction. Because of its elastic nature, Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleats with the 360 Agility Bandage provide excellent fit without any pressure points. It enhances the player’s natural touch on the ball, especially in tight spots.
The Agility Bandage material is found in the upper of both the Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360 Agility and the Adidas Nemeziz 17.1. A strip of Agility Bandage is also found in the collar area of the Adidas Nemeziz 17.2.
- Torsion Tape. This non-elastic material wraps all the way around the Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleat. It is responsible for keeping your foot locked in place. This technology is found in the Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360 Agility FG.
- Dual Lock Collar. This is another amazing technology that gives the Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleats their distinct V-shaped collar. It is made up of two Agility Bandages that secure the ankle in place. It provides additional stability and lockdown, especially when making explosive movements and changes of direction.
- AgilityKnit 2.0. This technology is an updated version of the one found in the Adidas Messi 16+ Pureagility and Adidas Messi 16.1. Found in the forefoot area of high-end Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleats, this interlocking yarn structure offers the right amount of grip on the ball. It is covered with a thin layer of synthetic material for enhanced durability and texture on the surface.
- AgilityMesh. It is a thin mesh-based material that makes up the forefoot area of takedown Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleats. It provides a close touch and feel of the ball.
- TorsionFrame. This new soleplate from Adidas features a dual layer spine in the middle. The stud configuration for firm grounds (FG) is composed of seven half-moon-shaped studs in the forefoot and four in the heel.
- Torsion System. It is a lightweight support system which helps to prevent incorrect flexing of the arch. It allows the forefoot and heel areas to move independently from each other.
- Climacool. This unique technology uses a 360 ventilation system for increased in-shoe breathability. It keeps the foot drier and cooler even while wearing the shoe for long periods of time.
Laced or laceless?
The Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360 Agility and the Adidas Nemeziz 17.1 are the top-tier models of the Adidas Nemeziz series. They are almost identical when it comes to tech specifications and upper construction. The biggest and most noticeable difference between the two soccer cleats is in the area where you can find a lacing system on the Adidas Nemeziz 17.1.
Whether you are using a laced or a laceless soccer cleat does not mean it’s the better option. Adidas just gave us two great options for doing things. If you’re having a hard time deciding which one to buy, below is a short comparison of what you can find in both soccer shoes.
- The difference in the lacing system. The Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360 Agility is the second laceless soccer cleat from Adidas after the Adidas 16+ Purecontrol. The elastic bandage upper wraps the foot snugly. Because the material is very stretchy, the TorsionTape helps in providing adequate lockdown and responsiveness to the soccer cleat.
Adidas Nemeziz 17.1 soccer cleat, on the other hand, uses its lacing system to lock the foot in place. In addition to its one-piece construction, the laces reinforce and stabilize the central portion of this soccer cleat.
- The difference in heel height. Another difference between these two soccer cleats is the height of the heel. It is slightly higher in the Adidas Nemeziz 17.1
- The difference in price. The laceless Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360 Agility is more expensive than the laced up Nemeziz 17.1 which costs $95 lesser. The premium rate of the laceless soccer cleat comes from the quantity of TorsionTape which covers almost the entire upper. With the Nemeziz 17.1, a thin elasticated material covers the midfoot area, instead of the upscale wrapping technology.
Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleat variations
When choosing the right soccer cleat, it is essential to know which surface you will be playing on, whether firm ground, soft ground, artificial turf, or concrete. Soccer cleats are made with different soleplates depending on the abovementioned playing surfaces.
- Firm ground soccer cleats - The soleplate of top-tier Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleats is made of a stiff material which adds to the responsiveness of the shoe. It also has stiffening bars in the middle. The studs are semi-conical-shaped with the bladed side facing the inside and the curved side facing the outside. Thus, this new stud configuration has the impressive maneuverability of conical studs and the acceleration power from the bladed studs combined.
The Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 Firm Ground, Adidas Nemeziz 17.2 Firm Ground and Adidas Nemeziz Messi 17.2 Firm Ground are the mid-tier and low-tier models of the Nemeziz firm ground soccer cleats.
- Soft ground soccer cleats - This type of Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleat is best used on muddy grass surfaces. It features the same upper and soleplate as the FG versions. The difference is in the stud configuration. You will find six removable metal studs in varying lengths. The Adidas Nemeziz 17.1 SG is one of the soft ground soccer cleats in the lineup that features aluminum studs.
- Indoor soccer cleats - The cool-looking Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360 Agility Indoor is one of the most expensive soccer shoes for the indoor variation.
The upper is also made up of Agility Bandages sans the TorsionTapes. You will also find a layer of polyurethane with Non Stop Grip dots in the high-wear zones such as the forefoot and toe box areas. It protects the soccer cleat from rubbing directly against concrete or asphalt surfaces.
This Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleat features a foam midsole through the heel area. Its low-profile outsole is made up of two kinds of materials - durable leather in the forefoot and heel and straight-up foam in the middle.
The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 17.4 Indoor and Adidas Nemeziz Tango 17.3 Indoor are some of the notable indoor shoes in the collection.
- Turf soccer cleats - The outsole of a turf Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleat is made of solid rubber. The stud configuration is composed of a number of nubs spread throughout the bottom. One of the best turf soccer cleats from this series is the Adidas Nemeziz Tango 17.3 Turf.
- Street soccer cleats - An interesting Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleat comes in the street variation. The upper of the Adidas Nemeziz Tango 17+ 360 Agility is made with the same Agility Bandage technology found in the Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360 Agility. The outsole uses the Boost technology found in other Adidas running shoes. Also, it features the Continental outsole for excellent grip in both dry and wet surfaces.
The Nemeziz Tango 17.1 is one of the street shoes in the lineup. It features semi-transparent outsole that exudes a radical street look.
Frequently asked questions
Do I need a shoe horn in order to put on the Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360 Agility?
Generally, you do not need pull tabs nor shoe horns. The soccer cleat is engineered to easily push your foot in through the stretchable TorsionTape. It will also help if you angle your foot and use the front and back lip as the pivot points. If you are wide-footed, you can always opt to use a shoe horn so you can slip the shoe on much easier.
Which soccer cleat silo is the Adidas Nemeziz comparable to?
Is the Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleat exclusively for men only?
No, there are also Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleats for women. There are some slight differences in the upper construction and fit between and men’s and women’s versions. Likewise, this soccer cleat series is also available in kids unisex version.
How do I clean my Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleat?
Cleaning an Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleat can be tricky especially if you have the Dust Storm colorway. Doing so will not only make them look good every time you wear them on the pitch, it also extends the lifespan of your shoe.
- Always use lukewarm water when cleaning your Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleat.
- Gently clean the upper of your soccer cleat using a soft brush.
- Wipe off the dirt from the sole plate using a soft cloth. If there are hard chunks that are stuck in between the studs, you may use a brush to remove them.
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush to remove the dirt from hard-to-reach areas, such as the corners and highly detailed zones.
- Remove water from the cleat using a soft cloth. Stuff your Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleat with newspaper to absorb excess moisture from the inside.
- Allow your soccer cleat to air dry. Never place them near any sources of direct heat like a radiator or heating closet.
How can you tell if an Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleat is fake?
- The Three Stripes branding on a real Adidas Nemeziz soccer shoe is embossed to the cleat itself. On the fake ones, the Three Stripes logo is stuck to the soccer cleat.
- The color of a real Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleat is light orange. The fake one has a slightly darker orange color.
- A real Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleat has a black heel tab, while the fake pair has an orange heel tab.
15 best Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleats
- Adidas Nemeziz Messi 18.1 Firm Ground
- Adidas Nemeziz 18.3 Firm Ground
- Adidas Nemeziz Messi 18.3 Firm Ground
- Adidas Nemeziz 19+ Firm Ground
- Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Firm Ground
- Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 Firm Ground
- Adidas Nemeziz Mid Trainers
- Adidas Nemeziz Messi 17.1 Firm Ground
- Adidas Nemeziz 17.2 Firm Ground
- Adidas Nemeziz Messi 17+ 360 Agility Firm Ground
- Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.3 Turf
- Adidas Nemeziz 17.1 Firm Ground
- Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.1 Trainers
- Adidas Nemeziz 18.2 Firm Ground
- Adidas Nemeziz 18+ Firm Ground
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...