Features of the Puma Spirit Turf
- Designed to take the turf by a storm, the Puma Spirit Turf is equipped with everything it needs to outperform its opponents. This turf cleat boasts of its lightweight feel and durable finish matched with its impressive performance on the pitch.
- Among the features of this soccer cleat is a supple and durable synthetic upper. This man-made upper offers a snug and comfortable wrap around the foot. Additionally, it facilitates a decent touch of the ball for an improved ball handling experience.
- This turf soccer cleat also utilizes a central lace-up closure that enables users to modify its tightness. It also uses a standard tongue that provides minimal cushioning on areas that come in contact with the ball. Other soccer cleats that feature this same midfoot setup are the Under Armour Magnetico Pro Firm Ground and the Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground.
- For its base, this soccer cleat wears a lightweight rubber outsole. This sole unit utilizes short rubber studs that are distributed all over the bottom. These bumps serve to deliver reliable traction on hard natural ground and artificial turf pitches.
Size and fit
The Puma Spirit Turf comes in the standard sizes for men, from 7 to 13. It is available in a medium width and fits true to size. With its central lacing system, this soccer cleat offers the option of personalizing the tightness to one’s preference. Also, its synthetic upper guarantees a snug yet non-restraining wrap around the foot.
As for its outsole, this soccer cleat sports a multi-studded rubber outsole. This compound is incredibly lightweight and durable. Moreover, the small bumps installed and spread all over the soleplate work to supply the necessary grip to execute cuts and direction changes on hard natural and turf surfaces.
The upper of the Puma Spirit Turf sports a soft synthetic material that wraps comfortably around the foot. It also ushers a decent ball touch for ease in kicks and passes. Moreover, the lateral sides of the upper showcase the Puma Formstrip.
The midfoot highlights the soccer cleat’s central lacing system that allows for customization in fit. Under the laces is a lightly padded tongue that offers minimal cushioning on contact areas of the foot. The tongue also features the Puma logo.
- The Puma Spirit Turf comes in six different colorways. These include: Red / Silver / Black, Yellow / Red / Black, Black / Yellow / Gray, White / Black / Silver, Black / White / Orange and Black / White / Iron / Blue