Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Puma Spirit Turf
- Designed to take the turf by a storm, the Puma Spirit Turf is equipped with everything it needs to outperform its opponents. This turf boot boasts of its lightweight feel and durable finish matched with its impressive performance on the pitch.
- Among the features of this football boot is a supple and durable synthetic upper. This man-made upper offers a snug and comfortable wrap around the foot. Additionally, it facilitates a decent touch of the ball for an improved ball handling experience.
- This turf football boot also utilizes a central lace-up closure that enables users to modify its tightness. It also uses a standard tongue that provides minimal cushioning on areas that come in contact with the ball. Other football boots that feature this same midfoot setup are the Under Armour Magnetico Pro Firm Ground and the Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground.
- For its base, this football boot wears a lightweight rubber outsole. This sole unit utilizes short rubber studs that are distributed all over the bottom. These bumps serve to deliver reliable traction on hard natural ground and artificial turf pitches.
Fit and sizing
The Puma Spirit Turf comes in the standard sizes for men, from 7 to 13. It is available in a medium width and fits true to size. With its central lacing system, this football boot offers the option of personalizing the tightness to one’s preference. Also, its synthetic upper guarantees a snug yet non-restraining wrap around the foot.
As for its outsole, this football boot sports a multi-studded rubber outsole. This compound is incredibly lightweight and durable. Moreover, the small bumps installed and spread all over the soleplate work to supply the necessary grip to execute cuts and direction changes on hard natural and turf surfaces.
The upper of the Puma Spirit Turf sports a soft synthetic material that wraps comfortably around the foot. It also ushers a decent ball touch for ease in kicks and passes. Moreover, the lateral sides of the upper showcase the Puma Formstrip.
The midfoot highlights the football boot’s central lacing system that allows for customization in fit. Under the laces is a lightly padded tongue that offers minimal cushioning on contact areas of the foot. The tongue also features the Puma logo.
- The Puma Spirit Turf comes in six different colorways. These include: Red / Silver / Black, Yellow / Red / Black, Black / Yellow / Gray, White / Black / Silver, Black / White / Orange and Black / White / Iron / Blue