Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Features of the Puma Spirit Firm Ground
- The Puma Spirit Firm Ground uses a soft calfskin leather upper that molds to the shape of the foot after continued use.
- This football boot features the ComfortLast technology. It allows the shoe to offer maximum fit and comfort.
- The stud layout of this football boot has a combination of rounded cleats that offer excellent traction on firm grounds (FG). Conical studs are a standard stud shape to Puma football boots. It can also be seen in cleats such as the Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG and Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground.
Fit and sizing
The Puma Spirit Firm Ground runs one half to one full size smaller than the usual football boots because of its narrow fit in the toe box area. It comes in sizes 7 to 12 for men’s version. The sizes for the women’s version of this football boot range from 8.5 to 13.5. The fit in length is true to size.
The outsole of the Puma Spirit Firm Ground is made of lightweight thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) material. It connects to the external heel counter, which provides extra support and stability to the foot.
The injection moulded conical and traction bladed studs offer optimum bite on firm natural grass.
The upper of the Puma Spirit Firm Ground is made of soft and supple calfskin leather. This material follows the shape of the foot once broken in. It has plenty of stitching that provides additional texture for maximum ball control.
The ComfortLast technology ensures that the football boot fits snugly and comfortably. This special Puma last is built based on the anatomical and biomechanical needs of the user.
This football boot has a central lacing system. It also has a lace guard in the middle of the tongue to ensure that the latter stays in place during the game.
- The Puma Spirit Firm Ground can be personalized with names and flags for a minimal fee.
- This football boot also comes in the junior version in sizes 4 to 6.5.
- Puma Spirit Firm Ground football boot with synthetic upper is available as well.