Best price from 50 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
63% say it's too small, 29% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Puma RS-G: Why blend in when you can stand out?
The Puma RS-G's silhouette takes inspiration from the retro sneaker model called the RS-X. The result is a very stylish and casual-looking golf shoe that's rarely seen on the freeway. This helps the wearer to deviate from the norm and stick out in terms of looks.
The RS-G (Running System - Golf) resembles sneakers so much that its owners also use it off the course, and it looks right at home in casual settings.
With all these, it is, at its core, a performance golf shoe as it is designed with modern technologies for playing golf.
Notable features of the RS-G
- It protects your feet from the elements, thanks to the shoe's seam-sealed upper design along with microfiber leather and TPU materials
- Unconventional, casual style
- Comfort, support, and high-energy return by the Fusion Foam midsole
- Excellent grip on both the course and tarmac via the Carbon Rubber lugs
- Dry feet even in rainy weather thanks to its waterproof build