Puma Rebound LayUp
Best price from 50 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
82% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Puma Rebound LayUp: Rooted in basketball
Puma dug up its basketball archives and tossed in a modern court-inspired sneaker called Rebound LayUp in mid-top form. This kick, meant for diehard hoop enthusiasts, embraces the timeless feel of Puma’s most loved classic, the Puma Suede Classic. It also takes on a bit of the ankle-high Puma Sky vibe, minus the strap closure. In terms of colors, this shoe is treated with primary hues like black, white, and red.
Puma Rebound LayUp notable features
- Designed with a clean, straightforward style that lets you make a statement off the court
- Treated with a foam-padded tongue and collar for support and comfort
- Graced with a super comfy removable sockliner
- It features a pivot point underneath for flexibility
- Having different elements on the upper makes it more bendable than a full-leather covered kick