Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Puma One Lux 2 Firm Ground
- As part of the Puma One series, the Puma One Lux 2 firm ground football boot encapsulates the three Fs that the silo stands for; namely: fast, fit, and feel. The upper of this model is composed of a natural leather which allows for a good ball touch while creating an excellent fit on the player’s foot.
- Reinforcing the fit of the shoe is a sock-like material that mimics the feel of Evoknit. This spandex element which extends up to the ankle area is combined with a soft leather element, promoting comfort. A central lacing system is used to personalize the football boot’s fit further.
- The model’s reactive outsole is created with a TPU material which allows for a lightweight feel on the pitch. The stud configuration is made for firm ground courts and has a total of twelve studs incorporated into the soleplate. A mix of conical and hybrid studs have been used to promote speed.
Fit and Sizing
The Puma One Lux 2 Firm Ground football boot brings a comfortable, sock-like fit through its leather upper. A spandex sock-like material has also been incorporated into the upper’s construction to further the fit, alongside a central lacing system. It is available in men’s standard sizes.
Covering the fit and feel guarantee of the Puma One silo, the Puma One Lux 2 Firm Ground football boot incorporates a leather upper in the forefoot which allows for an excellent ball touch. The heel area, on the other hand, is infused with a synthetic material.
A spandex material which extends to the ankle area allows for a sock-like fit for the player while securing the football boot in place. Reinforcing the shoe’s fit as well as it’s lockdown is a central lacing system paired with a tongueless design.
The outsole of the Puma One Lux 2 firm ground football boot makes use of a reactive soleplate. A total of eleven studs are used to promote traction in firm ground courts. The forefoot makes use of bladed and conical studs, with two bladed studs situated in the middle of the forefoot area. The heel area, on the other hand, has four bladed studs.
The soleplate is created with a TPU material which is well-known for its lightweight feel. This leads way to players’ speedy movement on firm ground courts and doing good with the silo’s promise for speed.
This model shares the same stud configuration as its predecessor, the Puma One Lux Firm Ground football boot.
- The Puma One Lux 2 Firm Ground football boot is available in the black and orange colorway.
- Professional footballers that sports Puma One football boots include Antoine Griezmann, Marco Reus, and Sergio Agüero.