Good to know
- As part of the Puma One series, the Puma One Lux 2 firm ground soccer cleat encapsulates the three Fs that the silo stands for; namely: fast, fit, and feel. The upper of this model is composed of a natural leather which allows for a good ball touch while creating an excellent fit on the player’s foot.
- Reinforcing the fit of the shoe is a sock-like material that mimics the feel of Evoknit. This spandex element which extends up to the ankle area is combined with a soft leather element, promoting comfort. A central lacing system is used to personalize the soccer cleat’s fit further.
- The model’s reactive outsole is created with a TPU material which allows for a lightweight feel on the pitch. The stud configuration is made for firm ground courts and has a total of twelve studs incorporated into the soleplate. A mix of conical and hybrid studs have been used to promote speed.
The Puma One Lux 2 Firm Ground soccer cleat brings a comfortable, sock-like fit through its leather upper. A spandex sock-like material has also been incorporated into the upper’s construction to further the fit, alongside a central lacing system. It is available in men’s standard sizes.
Covering the fit and feel guarantee of the Puma One silo, the Puma One Lux 2 Firm Ground soccer cleat incorporates a leather upper in the forefoot which allows for an excellent ball touch. The heel area, on the other hand, is infused with a synthetic material.
A spandex material which extends to the ankle area allows for a sock-like fit for the player while securing the soccer cleat in place. Reinforcing the shoe’s fit as well as it’s lockdown is a central lacing system paired with a tongueless design.
The outsole of the Puma One Lux 2 firm ground soccer cleat makes use of a reactive soleplate. A total of eleven studs are used to promote traction in firm ground courts. The forefoot makes use of bladed and conical studs, with two bladed studs situated in the middle of the forefoot area. The heel area, on the other hand, has four bladed studs.
The soleplate is created with a TPU material which is well-known for its lightweight feel. This leads way to players’ speedy movement on firm ground courts and doing good with the silo’s promise for speed.
This model shares the same stud configuration as its predecessor, the Puma One Lux Firm Ground soccer cleat.
- The Puma One Lux 2 Firm Ground soccer cleat is available in the black and orange colorway.
- Professional soccerers that sports Puma One soccer cleats include Antoine Griezmann, Marco Reus, and Sergio Agüero.