Good to know
- The Puma One 2 Firm Ground is the first takedown model of the series. As part of the Puma One silo, this soccer cleat is engineered to suit its “Fast, Fit, Feel” slogan. It comes with several features that are not far off from its top-tier counterpart.
- This soccer cleat comes in a premium calf leather upper vamp and a synthetic rear. Aside from providing the perfect fit, the leather upper material also offers superb touch and control of the ball.
- A soft Spandex sock replaces the Evoknit sock found on the Puma One 1 Leather FG model. Despite that, the Spandex works well in hugging the ankle for great lockdown. Additionally, the central lacing system also provides sufficient midfoot stability.
- The Puma One 2 Firm Ground uses a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole that is reactive to the user’s every move. It has a combination of bladed and conical studs that enhances speed and traction on firm grounds (FG).
The Puma One 2 Leather Firm Ground upper is made up of two materials - a soft calf leather vamp and a synthetic rear. The subtle texture on the forefoot enhances ball touch while the material itself promotes a comfortable fit.
A premium Spandex sock wraps around the ankle for a smooth fit in the area and excellent lockdown when making swift movements. Likewise, the lacing system found at the center of the shoe offers ample adjustability when it comes to fit as well as stable midfoot support.
For added in-shoe comfort, this soccer cleat comes with a cushioned sock liner.
The Puma One 2 Leather Firm Ground utilizes a lightweight TPU soleplate. Its stud configuration is composed of four rounded studs, six bladed studs, and two support studs in the middle of the forefoot. They provide superior traction and responsiveness on firm, natural grass playing surfaces.
- The Puma One 2 Leather is also available in the special World Cup Illuminate Pack.