Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Review coming soon
Puma One 18.4 Turf has just been released by Puma. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Features of the Puma One 18.4 Turf
- Regarded by the German brand as a revolutionary turf trainer, the Puma One 18.4 Turf showcases outstanding features that are focused on speed, comfort and ball control. For one, its sock extension is constructed to create a comfortable and supportive fit, particularly on the ankle area.
- Similar to its predecessor, this football boot is fitted with a synthetic upper. The only significant update is the no-sew construction on the forefoot area that leaves a smooth, contemporary finish. Overall, the upper is expected to offer a soft yet durable sensation.
- Designed with a low-profile outsole, the Puma One 18.4 TT offers a responsive feel on hard natural surfaces and turf courts. The base is made of rubber which has been a staple compound for turf trainers across all brands.
- A lace-up closure in the center allows for a customized fit centered on the midfoot. Alongside with the laces is the thin synthetic tongue that adds up to the overall comfort of the shoe.
Fit and sizing
The turf variation of the Puma One 18.4 is available in men’s sizes ranging from 6 to 13. The combination of the synthetic upper and the sock extension forms to the shape of the lower leg with softness and structure at the same time. With the aid of the traditional lacing system, players will be able to customize the fit.
This football boot uses a low-profile rubber for its outsole. It is composed of multiple densely arranged studs that create excellent grip through its triangular shape. It is made for use on synthetic grass and hard natural surfaces.
The synthetic upper of the Puma One 18.4 leaves an adaptive fit meant to balance softness and structure. It has a stitchless forefoot area that exudes a more contemporary vibe than its predecessor, the One 17.4 TT. Both the lateral and medial sides are printed with a unique graphic alongside with the Puma Cat and Formstrip.
The sock extension offers a padded and protective sensation to the ankle. Meanwhile, the central lacing system and the synthetic tongue reinforces the fit in a more personalized way.
- The Puma One 18.4 TT is also offered in an indoor trainer variation.