Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- Designed with the same silhouette as the top-tier Puma One 18.1, the Puma One 18.4 Firm Ground is not without its own remarkable features. This entry-price football boot is engineered to help the user dash through his opponents to score that winning goal.
- It features a lightweight synthetic upper that closely follows the shape of the foot. Not only that it makes the Puma One 18.4 Firm Ground a comfortable boot, but it also provides an excellent touch on the ball.
- A key element of the Puma One silo is the collar extension. With this football boot, it uses a sock-like material that provides support and added comfort for the ankle.
- Superior traction on firm grounds (FG) can be achieved through the reactive soleplate and moulded studs of this football boot.
The fit of the Puma One 18.4 Firm Ground is adjustable owing to its central lacing system. Available sizes are from 7 to 14 in men’s version only.
The Puma One 18.4 Firm Ground uses a durable soleplate with moulded studs for excellent traction on natural grass surfaces.
The stud layout is composed of four conical studs in the heel, seven in front, and one support stud in the middle of the forefoot.
The synthetic upper of the Puma One 18.4 Firm Ground is as durable as it is light. It is designed to conform to the shape of the foot for excellent touch and control of the ball.
Unlike the higher-end models, this football boot uses a standard lace-up closure with a traditional tongue. With the presence of the laces, the player is given the freedom to adjust the fit to his liking.
The collar extension found at the rear part of the shoe creates a supportive fit and prevents heel slippage while running at full speed.
On the lateral side of the Puma One 18.4 FG, a prominent Formstripe is present and runs to the back of the heel. The famous Puma cat logo is present on the medial side of this takedown football boot.
- The Puma One collection is headlined by Sergio Aguero.
- This football boot is also available in Junior version in sizes 1.5 to 6.5.
- Soccer fans can have this boot personalized with their names and flags for a small fee.