Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Puma One 18.4 Artificial Grass
- Performance, comfort, and affordability are the reasons why the Puma One 18.4 Artificial Grass is a standout. The brand has designed this football boot with features that match its competition, especially when it comes to boosting a player’s performance on the pitch.
- For its upper, Puma has fitted this football boot with a synthetic material that comfortably hugs the foot. The material also works to usher in a clean ball touch that helps during ball handling. Fit is reinforced by a central lacing system while a basic tongue cushions the contact areas of the midfoot.
- Typical with Puma One football boots, this version also sports a sock extension that provides a supportive fit around the ankles. It also allows for a more natural movement of the foot since the ankles are left unrestricted.
- Another feature of this boot is its TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) outsole. This compound is not only durable but is also lightweight to facilitate speed. Multiple rubber studs are spread through the plate to deliver the needed traction on hard natural surfaces and artificial grass.
Fit and sizing
Puma has released the One 18.4 Artificial Grass in the standard sizes for men. It comes in a width D and is known to fit true to size. Its synthetic upper gives a snug wrap on the foot while the extended sock offers added support and stability around the ankles. This football boot also features a traditional lacing system that further enhances overall fit.
This football boot has been engineered with a TPU outsole suited for artificial grass as well as on hard natural surfaces. This lightweight and supple compound aims to facilitate speed on the pitch. The soleplate is installed with multiple rubber bumps specifically placed to deliver reliable traction when executing turns and direction changes during the game.
The Puma One 18.4 Artificial Grass wears a synthetic upper that offers a snug wrap around the foot. The material also gives a clean ball touch that is beneficial when handling the ball. Extending to the ankle is an elastic collar that provides support and stability, allowing for a more natural movement of the foot.
The midfoot shows a traditional lacing system that enables wearers to adjust the shoe’s tightness. Meanwhile, a basic tongue pads the areas that come in contact with the ball.
- The Puma One 18.4 Artificial Grass comes in a Green/White/Deep Lagoon colorway.