Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Puma One 18.3 Artificial Grass
- Belonging to the second generation of the One, the Puma One 18.3 Artificial Grass is designed to give players the confidence to perform at their very best. This football boot is an all-in-one package that offers fit, speed, and touch, opening endless possibilities for its wearer.
- The highlight of this football boot is its hybrid upper that utilizes both leather and synthetic materials. Full grain leather lines the area around vamp, giving a clean touch of the ball that facilitates an enhanced ball handling experience. Meanwhile, high-density synthetic material lines the rest of the upper for improved durability as well as better stability and fit.
- Another feature of this football boot is the Spandex sock that combines with the soft and flexible leather for a second-skin fit. This sock also works to give added support alongside a tight fit around the ankle. It also improves awareness for better ball manipulation.
- Designed for speed, this outsole of this football boot is crafted from a lightweight and highly-flexible TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) material. It also utilizes a stud configuration that delivers reliable traction to accelerate through artificial grass surfaces.
Fit and sizing
Released in men’s version, the Puma One 18.3 Artificial Grass can be availed in the standard sizes, from 6.5 to 13. It fits true to size and has a medium width. Designed with a hybrid upper, this football boot offers wearers a snug and secure fit. The Spandex sock detail along with a standard lacing system delivers a tight and supportive fit, especially around the ankle.
For its outsole, Puma has engineered this football boot with a TPU base that offers high flexibility alongside a lightweight feel. It utilizes a moulded stud design configured to promote speed on the artificial grass.
The upper of the Puma One 18.3 Artificial Grass features a unique combination of leather and synthetic. Full-grain leather lines the vamp, providing an enhanced ball touch, while high-density synthetic covers the rest of the upper. This hybrid configuration is meant to offer better fit and comfort as well as extend the lifespan of this football boot.
- The Puma One 18.3 AG comes in a Puma Black/Puma Silver/Red Blast colorway.
- This football boot is also available in kids’ version.