Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Review coming soon
Puma One 18.2 Firm Ground has just been released by Puma. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Features of the Puma One 18.2 Firm Ground
- A revolutionary football boot that is built for speed, the Puma One 18.2 Firm Ground uses a variety of noteworthy features that will make the user confident to play with the highest level of agility possible. It is also engineered to mold to the shape of the foot for maximum ball feel.
- It features soft and supple leather for the upper. This material helps in providing excellent ball touch and control.
- This mid-tier football boot has a Spandex Ankle sock. It hugs the ankle snugly and helps in keeping it locked in place even at top speed.
- For the fastest player on the pitch, this football boot utilizes a lightweight outsole that offers excellent traction on firm grounds (FG).
Fit and sizing
The Puma One 18.2 Firm Ground is available in men’s version only. The sizes range from 7 to 14. With the help of the Spandex Ankle sock, this football boot can fit players with normal to slightly wider-sized feet.
The Puma One 18.2 Firm Ground uses a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole that is both lightweight and flexible. It ensures superb maneuverability while playing on natural grass pitches.
Its stud layout is a combination of conical and bladed studs. They offer maximum traction and enhanced responsiveness when accelerating and making quick directional changes.
The upper of the One 18.2 FG is made up of two different materials: a thin and supple full-grain leather in the vamp and a combination of synthetic fibers in the rear. The natural leather helps provide excellent comfort while maintaining a soft touch on the ball. The synthetic heel area keeps the foot stable all throughout the 90-minute game.
Puma replaced the evoKnit sock with a stretchable Spandex Ankle sock. It mimics the elasticity of the evoKnit found on the top-tier One 18.1 model. Its supportive fit around the ankle creates a sensation that the football shoe is a natural part of the foot. Thus, improved handling and touch on the ball are expected from the Puma One 18.2 Firm Ground.
The traditional lace-up closure of this football boot allows an optimum fit for excellent lockdown.
- The Puma One 18.2 Firm Ground weighs 8.4 ounces.
- The second-generation Puma One series was released sometime in January 2018.