Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- The Puma One 18.2 Artificial Grass is part of the second-generation Puma One silo, the series that replaced the long-running Puma evoSPEED and Puma evoTOUCH silos. It is a comfortable soccer cleat with a distinct leather touch and aggressive soleplate built for artificial grass (AG) playing surfaces.
- The forefoot of the Puma One 18.2 Artificial Grass is made of premium leather. Aside from a comfortably snug fit, it also provides a soft, natural touch on the ball.
- It has a premium Spandex Ankle sock that hugs the ankle and offers the ultimate lockdown for the fast player.
- The outsole of the One 18.2 AG is both lightweight and flexible. It is responsive on artificial grass pitches.
The Puma One 18.2 Artificial Grass is available in men’s version only with sizes from 7 to 13. The Spandex Ankle sock does a great job at extending the width of the shoe while the lacing system allows a tighter fit. Thus, this soccer cleat is recommended for players with narrow to slightly wide feet.
The lightweight soleplate of the Puma One 18.2 Artificial Grass is made of durable thermoplastic urethane. This reactive plate is specially engineered for players who crave for speed.
It features a blend of conical and bladed studs that are strategically positioned to offer the best possible traction on artificial grass pitches.
The Puma One 18.2 Artificial Grass upper is crafted with a premium full-grain leather vamp. The soft leather is lightweight and offers a natural touch on the ball. The rear of this soccer cleat is made of synthetic microfibers that provide excellent support for lateral movements.
The addition of the Spandex Ankle sock makes up for the absence of the popular evoKnit sock of the top-tier models. The stretchable sock of the Puma One 18.2 Artificial Grass extends to the center of the shoe. Its elasticity adds extra room for players with wider feet.
This soccer cleat uses a traditional lacing system which adds to the adjustability and comfort level of the shoe.
- The Puma One 18.2 Artificial Grass is available in three interesting color combinations, namely the Green Gecko/Puma White/Deep Lagoon, Puma Black/Puma Black/Asphalt, and Puma Black/Puma Silver/Red Blast.
- This shoe has other firm ground variations such as the Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground and the Puma One 18.2 FG.