Review coming soon
Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground has just been released by Puma . Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Good to know
- The Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground is the top-tier model of the Puma One silo for 2018. True to its name, it is an all-in-one soccer cleat when it comes to fit, comfort, and speed. It has similar features to the Puma One 17.1 model, only that they are now integrated into the soccer cleat. Thus, it creates are a more streamlined silhouette and less chunky feel overall.
- The upper of this soccer cleat is crafted with three separate parts: the leather upper, the synthetic rear, and the revolutionary evoKNIT sock.
- A definite improvement from the first-generation Puma One 17.1 model is the leather material in the upper of this soccer cleat. It uses a premium K-leather vamp instead of the full-grain leather found on the entire upper of the previous model.
- Another remarkable feature for the Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground is the evoKNIT sock. Unlike the evoKNIT sock of the previous model where it felt like a loose sock inside the cleat, the one found on this soccer cleat is built into the upper.
- The outsole of the Puma 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground remains unchanged. It is the same Pebax soleplate that has a good mix of bladed and conical studs for excellent traction on firm grounds (FG).
The combination of materials in the upper of the Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground creates a somewhat unique fit. The leather vamp will stretch as you wear them in while the rest of the cleat will remain the same throughout its lifespan. Hence, the soccer cleat provides a narrow midfoot and a slightly wider toe box.
The Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground is available in sizes 7 to 14 in men’s version only.
The Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground uses the same Pebax outsole found on the previous model. It offers excellent maneuverability, flexibility, and responsiveness on natural grass pitches, perfect for players who live for speed.
The stud configuration of this soccer cleat is made up of a combination of bladed and conical studs. These cleats offer enhanced traction, acceleration, and deceleration.
Puma crafted the upper of this soccer using three separate components: the leather upper, the synthetic rear, and the revolutionary evoKNIT sock.
The soft and thin kangaroo leather vamp of the Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground offers a precise touch on the ball. It continues to soften and mold to the shape of the foot with continued use. 3D striking curves are found on the surface of the forefoot. They provide a better striking surface and enhances the grip on the ball.
For the midfoot and rear portion of the Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground, this soccer cleat utilizes a combination of lightweight synthetic microfibers. It offers plenty of stability and lockdown preventing foot slippage when making cuts and changes of direction.
An improved evoKNIT sock is another remarkable feature of the Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground. It is made of an elastic material that is integrated into the cleat itself. This technology wraps around the ankle snugly providing a seamless and supportive fit.
The Puma One 18.1 K-Leather FG has a central lace-up closure. It utilizes a dual lace hole system and integrated support straps. Working together with the evoKNIT extension in the middle of the shoe, they offer excellent lockdown in the midfoot area.
The internal heel counter and the synthetic lining add to the overall comfort and lockdown in of this soccer cleat.
- The Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground was released in January 2018, barely six months after the release of the first generation Puma One silo.
- It weighs 7.2 ounces.
- Renowned soccer players who headline this soccer cleat series include Sergio Agüero, Cesc Fàbregas, Mario Balotelli, Olivier Giroud, Gianluigi Buffon, Héctor Béllerin, and Giorgio Chiellini.
- A synthetic version of this soccer cleat is available for players who are not fond of leather shoes.
- Both the Puma One 18.1 K-Leather FG and Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG were released in the blackout versions.
How One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground compares
2 shoes (1% of shoes)
5 shoes (3% of shoes)
11 shoes (6% of shoes)
15 shoes (8% of shoes)
19 shoes (10% of shoes)
23 shoes (12% of shoes)
32 shoes (17% of shoes)
49 shoes (26% of shoes)
24 shoes (13% of shoes)
11 shoes (6% of shoes)
12 shoes (6% of shoes)
36 shoes (19% of shoes)
26 shoes (14% of shoes)
20 shoes (10% of shoes)
10 shoes (5% of shoes)
18 shoes (9% of shoes)
31 shoes (16% of shoes)
19 shoes (10% of shoes)
13 shoes (7% of shoes)
6 shoes (3% of shoes)