- Created under the three Fs of the Puma One line, the Puma One 18.1 AG soccer cleat has ticked all three boxes in terms of Fit, Fast, and Feel. With regard to its fit and feel, the upper material utilized in the Puma One 18.1 AG’s construction is a combination of a kangaroo leather vamp and an Evoknit sock. The Kangaroo leather vamp, for one, brings a soft feel as well as moldability as expected from the material.
- In addition to this is the Evoknit sock which brings a secure fit to the shoe, creating a second-skin-like feel that extends to the ankle area. Meanwhile, a central lacing system is incorporated into the upper to reinforce the shoe’s fit.
- The outsole used in the construction of this model is Puma’s Rapidagility technology which is a Pebax-based material. Known to be responsive, it incorporates a mix of bladed and conical studs to bring maximum traction on artificial grass courts.
The Puma One 18.1 Artificial Grass soccer brings a soft and snug fit with its upper that utilizes a combination of Kangaroo leather vamp and Evoknit sock. It is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 7 to 12. A central lacing system is made available to help further the shoe’s fit.
This mid top soccer cleat incorporates a Kangaroo leather vamp and evoknit sock for its construction. This fusion of materials aids in enhancing the soccer cleat’s snug fit. The Kangaroo leather ensures a soft feel for players while its ability to shape to the wearer’s foot over time allows for an exceptionally personalized fit.
Furthermore, the Evoknit material which extends to the ankle area is designed to bring a snug fit. The material wraps around the player’s foot, making sure that the soccer cleat is secured in place while providing support. Another Puma model with this type of material is the Puma Ignite Evoknit as well as the firm ground version of the Puma One 18.1 K-Leather.
Designed differently from its takedown models, its central lacing system has eyelets on alternate positions instead of the regular linear type. It also includes two loops on both sides to ensure a better fit. This lacing design allows players to adjust the fit in a more customized way
The outsole of this model is created with Puma’s Rapidagility technology. Created out of Pebax material, it is engineered to be lightweight while maintaining responsiveness for the player’s movements. A total of sixteen studs have been used to produce traction in artificial grass courts. A combination of conical and bladed studs have been used.
The forefoot of the shoe makes use of a total of ten studs. The bladed cleats’ placement is focused on the center of the forefoot. On the other hand, the heel area has a total of six studs, with a combination of conical and bladed ones.
Another Puma soccer cleat that uses RapidAgility technology in the outsole is the Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG, which is the soccer cleat’s flexible ground variation
Puma One 18.1 ‘Fizzy Yellow’
The Puma One 18.1 soccer cleat makes for an eye-catching pair on the pitch as it sports its ‘Fizzy Yellow’ colorway. The upper is primarily drenched in the electric hue while the details are colored with red in black. The black print is highly apparent in the heel area while a Puma logo is colored with a bloody hue making the shape stand out. This colorway is also used in the Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG soccer cleat.
Puma One 18.1 ‘Blackout’
The Blackout version of the Puma One soccer cleat is one with a lethal-looking vibe as it grazes the pitch with an inky hue. While all of the cleat is covered in a black shade, the pair still manages a sleek vibe with its glossy finish. Curvy embossed elements are integrated into the upper as well.
- The Puma One 18.1 Artificial Grass soccer cleat is available in the Green Gecko, Puma White, and Deep Lagoon colorway.
- Footballers including Hector Bellerin, Mario Balotelli, Gianluigi Buffon and Julian Weigl are some of the athletes to have been spotted wearing the pair.