Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- The Puma One 17.4 is the collection’s indoor entry made for performance. This budget-friendly football boot is from the German brand’s popular One collection which is focused on improving ball touch and strikes. True to its goal, this football boot has been equipped with features that can potentially lead to the best indoor performance.
- Its synthetic upper leaves a lighter sensation from the forefoot to the heel area. This is especially helpful for indoor strikers who need agility on indoor courts. Despite being light, Puma has assured its patrons that the material used in the upper is durable for guaranteed protection on flat surfaces.
- A valuable upper component in this indoor shoe is the sock extension. It offers padding on the ankle level to enhance the overall shoe comfort. Although it looks a bit similar to the Future Indoor boots, the socklike collar of this football boot is more cushioned and has a mesh-like texture.
- The outsole of the One 17.4 indoor is a low-profile rubber outsole that produces excellent traction for flat, indoor surfaces. Optimum grip is achieved through its flat structure that is filled with multiple textured triangles. It is designed with a non-marking quality.
- The central lacing system aids in providing a more personalized fit. It is attached to a thin synthetic tongue through a lace guard to keep it in place.
The Puma One 17.4 Indoor is available in men’s sizes ranging from 6 to 14. Its synthetic upper provides a form-fitting wrap that is ideal for regular to narrow-footed players. Most of its users recommend going for a size up to achieve the best possible fit. With the help of the traditional lacing system, the fit can be adjusted to one’s liking.
This football boot is fitted with a rubber outsole that is designed to be non-marking. Its sole pattern are composed of multiple triangles that offers excellent grip on flat, indoor surfaces. These textured shapes are seen through the sole edges. The Puma Cat logo is stamped at the center, in between the geometrical patterns.
This football boot has a synthetic upper construction that is durable and lightweight. Its palette is a signature White and Coral combo of the Puma One series. Similar to its turf variation, the forefoot has minimal stitching while the heel area is where the Puma Formstrip is found. A subtle criss-cross pattern is seen on the sides to add a minimalist appeal to the cleats.
A sock extension is installed to optimize the comfort from the shoe opening to the forefoot. The sock is slightly padded on the ankle area to provide cushioning during intense lower leg movements on indoor courts. Additionally, a pull tab is at the rear area to facilitate ease of entry to the shoe.
To bring customization to the fit, a central lacing system is constructed on the top of the socklike extension. Below it is a thin synthetic tongue that adds more protection to the forefoot during strikes and passes. The laces are looped through a lace guard incorporated into the tongue area.
- The Puma One 17.4 Indoor is available in the ff colorways: Puma White-puma Black-fiery Coral and Puma Black-puma Black/Silver
- This indoor shoe is available in junior’s version.