Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- Synthetic leather and mesh comprise the upper of the Puma Nevoa Lite v3. This combo not only brings comfort for players but the synthetic leather protects the shoe from abrasion while the mesh prevents perspiration. Enhancing durability comes in the form of a toe cap stitched into the upper.
- Padded insoles are integrated into the boot which helps cushion the foot..
- The midsole is an injected EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) polymer. This material is well known for its shock absorbing qualities.
- A rubber based outsole with a traction pattern is used to promote grip in indoor courts.
- A central lacing system allows for a more customized fit. This lacing system type is also integrated into other popular models including the Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG.
Providing a comfortable fit for the Puma Nevoa Lite v3 IN is combination of breathable mesh and moldable synthetic leather in the upper. The football boot is available in men’s standard sizes. To further the fit of the shoe, a central lacing system is placed. The consensus in terms of sizing is that this model comes in one size small so, it is recommended to go for a size bigger when purchasing a pair for the best possible fit.
Comfort, abrasion-resistance, and breathability are the focal points in designing the Puma Nevoa Lite v3’s upper. Fusing synthetic leather and mesh-based materials are used to achieve this. The synthetic leather protects the boot from abrasion while remaining lightweight while the mesh material safeguards the foot from perspiration. Stitched in the upper is a toe cap to further the football boot’s durability.
A central lacing system is used to further the fit of the shoe.
The football boot is created with an EVA injected midsole. This material is well-known for its shock absorbing qualities.
To promote traction and stability in indoor courts, a rubber-based outsole is used for this model. The outsole also bears a traction pattern that not only enhances grip but also contains grooves for shoe flexibility.
Sharing the non-marking feature with the Adidas Samba Classic, this indoor shoe is also useful for polished surfaces.
- The Puma Nevoa Lite v3 football boot is available in several colorways including Puma Black/ Safety Yellow/ Asphalt, Electric Blue Lemonade/ Safety Yellow/ Peacot and Red Blast/ Puma White/ Puma Black.
- The football boot weighs at 7.76 ounces.