- As what its name suggests, the Liga Classico FG is a soccer cleat that is created to deliver classic performance on natural grass surfaces. Fitted with a lightweight full-grain leather on its upper, break-in time may be achieved longer than usual as it stretches over time. However, it is capable of an anatomical wrap that adapts to the foot’s instinctive movements. Additionally, it promotes ball touch through its thin and plush quality.
- To complete the traditional vibes, this soccer cleat is constructed with a traditional lace-up closure and a fold-over tongue. The same design concept is also seen in classic soccer cleats such as the Nike Premier II Firm Ground and Adidas Samba Classic. Both features aid in bringing more customization when it comes to fit.
- This soccer cleat offers a great deal of protection for the foot through its soft padded areas in the upper. The quilted patterns also serve as an anti-stretch element to the cleat for added durability.
- The outsole of the Liga Classico Firm Ground is made of TPU (Thermoplastic Urethane) material. It is a standard compound on soleplates that is proven and tested to withstand pressure and damage.
- Signature to the German brand, the outsole configuration is composed of strategically arranged conical studs. The studs are patterned to provide equal distribution of pressure while aiding in rotational maneuverability.
The Puma Liga Classico Firm Ground is available in men’s sizes ranging from 6 to 12. The full-grain leather upper conforms to the contours of the foot after the break-in period. The central lace-up enclosure allows players to choose their desired fit for a more customized lock-in sensation. It is important to note that several players find the fit to be a bit narrow. Thus, getting a half size larger is recommended.
The outsole of this soccer cleat is engineered with a TPU material which has become a standard element on firm ground pitches. It is constructed through injection molding which guarantees a long-lasting built.
The soleplate carries a full-conical configuration which allows players to perform rotational movements with ease. The stud pattern also lessens foot strain with a strategic distribution of pressure on the sole. The combination of the plastic soleplate and conical studs makes this cleat suited for professional matches.
The Puma Liga Classico Firm Ground is fitted with a soft and thin full-grain leather upper. This heritage upper style also carries moisture- and stress-resistant properties, making this soccer cleat a potentially durable one.
The central lace-up closure allows players to customize the fit. Meanwhile, the padded fold-over tongue adds up to the overall comfort of this classic-looking soccer cleat.
- The Puma Liga Classico FG is also offered in a soft ground variation.