Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Features of the Puma King Top di Firm Ground
- The Puma King Top di Firm Ground upper is made of 100% premium leather. This material makes the football boot comfortable and follows the shape of the foot.
- It features a cushioned EVA midsole. This material adds to the comfort and durability of this football boot.
- This football boot uses a soft Pebax outsole that comes with the DuoFlex technology.
- The Puma King Top di Firm Ground retains the fold-over tongue and central lacing system from the original Puma King football boot. The tongue is cleverly designed that it can be tucked under the top laces.
Fit and sizing
The Puma King Top di Firm Ground runs small based on some reviews, so it is recommended to get a pair that is half a size bigger than your usual size. However, because of its leather upper, it does stretch nicely enough to fit those with slightly wide feet. It is available in size 4.5 to 14 in men’s version only.
The Puma King Top di Firm Ground is built on a direct-injected, PU-based (Polyurethane) outsole. It has 12 moulded, conical-shaped studs that are made of plastic. They offer excellent traction on firm grounds (FG).
The Puma King Top di Firm Ground features an upper that is made of 100% kangaroo leather. This thin and lightweight material molds to the shape of the foot.
This football boot also has a quilted vamp that makes raised zones in the forefoot area. These create more surface area to come in contact with the ball. Thus, there is more control when striking the ball.
It has an ankle lining to keep those nasty blisters at bay. Likewise, the heel area is reinforced for additional comfort.
The traditional lace-up construction provides a more customizable fit. Together with the fold-over tongue, they create the classic look that has stood the test of time.
The classic design of the Puma King Top di Firm Ground comes in an all-black upper including the tongue and Formstrip. The gold King logo can be found on the lateral side of this football boot. The fold-over tongue is topped with a gold trim and Puma logo.
For added support and comfort, this football boot is equipped with a cushioned EVA midsole.
- The Puma King Top di Firm Ground weighs 323 grams.
- Some famous football players who were seen wearing the Puma King Top di Firm Ground include Pele, Cryuff, Eusebio, and Maradona.
- This football boot can be personalized with your name and flag for a minimal fee.