Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Puma King Pro Soft Ground
- The features of the Puma King Pro Soft Ground is similar to what you can find in the Puma King Top di Firm Ground. The only visible differences are the number of studs found on each boot and the surfaces for which they should be played on.
- The upper of the Puma King Pro Soft Ground uses an authentic kangaroo leather material. It fits like a glove and offers excellent ball touch as well.
- This football boot has a Griptex lining on the rear to keep the ankle steady.
- Its Pebax outsole features the Duoflex technology. It allows maximum flexibility and support, as well as added traction on soft grounds (SG).
Fit and sizing
Because of its leather upper, the Puma King Pro Soft Ground fits most players with wide feet. It is available in men’s version only. Sizes range from 6 to 13.
The outsole of the Puma King Pro Soft Ground is made of Pebax. It is a soft and lightweight material which is essential for a speed boot.
The soleplate comes with the Duoflex technology. It allows the forefoot and toe box areas to bend as you please making the Puma King Pro Soft Ground one of the most flexible soccer shoes on the market.
To prevent sole separation, Puma has placed rivets under the soleplate for added strength.
This football boot has six high-quality studs that transfer the player’s energy directly to the pitch. The tipped conical studs are there to provide optimum foot-to-ground comfort and flexibility. They also offer excellent traction on soft, muddy fields.
The premium kangaroo leather upper of the Puma King Pro Soft Ground is soft and lightweight. Thus, it enhances the player’s touch on the ball.
The heel area of the shoe comes with a Griptex liner. The purpose of this technology is to keep the ankle in place even when making sharp movements. The ankle lining also prevents blisters from forming.
The traditional lace-up closure of this classic football boot allows optimum fit for a wide variety of foot width.
The classic design of the Puma King Pro Soft Ground is composed of a black Puma logo on the fold-over tongue, a black cat logo on the heel, a gold King logo on the lateral side, and a white Puma formstip on both sides.
- The Puma King Pro Soft Ground is also available in kids’ version. Sizes range from 2 to 7.5.
- Football fans can personalize their Puma King Pro Soft Ground with their names and flags for a minimal fee.