Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Puma Invicto Sala Indoor
- The German brand aimed to create an indoor football boot of comfort and excellent ball control when they engineered the Invicto Sala Indoor. With the hybrid of quality upper materials involved including mesh, suede, and leather, this indoor boot is sure to provide a unique yet balanced comfort and touch sensation when playing on gym or hardwood concrete floors.
- Among its highlights is its protective toe box area which is composed of layers of suede and leather. The suede area protects the shoe from abrasion while the leather reinforcement is meant to offer more durability against forceful shots. The leather and suede vamp also takes care of ball control through its blend of soft and grippy texture.
- Another protective element in the shoe is its rubber toe cap that doubles as a performance component for more powerful shots.
- For internal comfort and shock-absorbing sensation, a removable EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) insole is installed in the footbed.
- A combination of geometrical patterns in various rubber densities makes up the sturdy outsole of the Puma Invicto Sala. It is designed to withstand all sorts of indoor floors such as gym concrete and hardwood surfaces.
Fit and sizing
The Puma Invicto Sala Indoor is available in men’s sizes ranging from 6 to 13. The combo of mesh, leather, and suede results in a comfortable wrap that caters to players with broad width. It is recommended for the narrow-footed to get one size smaller to get the perfect comfort fit. To achieve a more customized fit, a lacing system is readily available in the central midfoot area.
A low-profile non-marking rubber outsole is used for this indoor football boot. Various rubber densities and geometrical patterns secure the best traction for this football boot on flat indoor surfaces.
The Invicto Sala’s one of a kind aesthetics is a result of the blend of outstanding upper materials namely leather, suede, and mesh that aid in offering the perfect fit, as well as enhanced ball touch and breathability, respectively.
The responsive touch of the leather and softness of the suede in the vamp contribute to a more balanced control of the ball.
Additionally, a reinforced toe cap made of rubber serves as a protection against unwanted impacts during powerful strikes.
The traditional lacing system further aids in providing a more personalized fit.
- The Puma Invicto Sala Indoor is available in several colorways: Lava Blast/Total Eclipse/Fair Aqua, White/Black/Sulphur, Black/White/Cloisonne, Safety Yellow/Black, White/High Risk Red/Blue Wing Teal and Red Blast/Puma White/Puma Black
- This indoor football boot includes a removable EVA insole.