Experts are runners, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
80 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
The brand is solid. The engineering is solid, too. And there’s that “maximum energy return” promise that is compatible with the breathable textile lining and molded EVA sock liner that cuddles your arches like a sweet lover.
- The durable carbon rubber on the toe and heel is not only flexible but also strong enough to resist abrasion and high impact loads.
- Flex grooves in the forefoot region enable smooth transitioning of the foot from one position to another, without compromising the shoe’s physical condition or the foot’s health.
- The glitter on the outsole enhances the overall aesthetic look of the shoe.
- The midsole uses the IGNITE Foam, along with the chevron grooves on its sides, which ensure optimal comfort, high flexibility and better energy return for the users.
- While the breathable mesh upper provides enough room for proper circulation of air, the lace-up closure keeps the fit snug enough to ensure zero sliding inside the shoe.
The abrasion resistant carbon rubber outsole at the toe and heel area enables the shoe to perform well, even on harsh surfaces. Also, this rubber is highly durable and keeps the pair running for considerably longer durations of time.
Flex grooves are added in the forefoot region, which means that the flexibility of the Puma Ignite Dual Gold is enhanced. These grooves enable the shoe to transition from one position to another smoothly and ensure natural movement for the runners.
Another interesting feature of the Puma Ignite Dual Gold is the glitter effect on the shoe’s outsole. The elegant golden hue maintains its classicism through the cleverly sprinkled shimmer over the façade, which helps to catch the interest of many fashionistas in the market.
The shoe features the IGNITE Foam in its midsole—a thin layer of cushion with thick skin qualities. It is highly responsive, extremely comfortable and incredibly durable.
The responsiveness and the shoe’s flexibility are made even better with the articulated Chevron grooves on both sides of the midsole. These grooves enable the needed compression and the extra rebound for a better energy return and a higher power during long distance running.
The mesh upper is breathable and the airflow maintains a cool environment for the user. It is also flexible, allowing the foot to compress and stretch easily.
The lace-up closure provides a snug fit and avoids sliding of the foot inside the shoe.