Puma Icra Trainer shoes come in standard widths. The sizes for the gentlemen are from 6 to 14. The ladies will fully enjoy the goodness that is the Puma Icra Trainer if their feet fall between sizes 5 to 15. Should there be a need to adjust the fit of the shoe, the wearer can easily use its effective lacing system.
The Puma Icra Trainer surely does not disappoint when it comes to sophistication and style. It is largely monochromatic, so matching it with other clothing items won’t be that much of a problem. It is also made of suede or ordinary leather, which automatically bestow upon it an air of class.
This pair of kicks comes in a wide array of colors, which the style-conscious will surely have lots of fun choosing from. Indeed, with the Puma Icra Trainer, there is no reason to look unsightly.
The Puma Icra Trainer is most noticeable for the Puma Formstrip that starts in the midfoot area and traverses well into the rearfoot area. Its leather or suede upper also makes it appealing to a wide array of wearers, especially those who are concerned about looks and style.
The Puma Icra Trainer brings back the well-loved silhouette of the past Puma shoes with some material upgrades. The upper is now made of suede that provides not only comfort but also an undeniable aesthetic appeal.
Its outsole gives it its sporty identity. It is highly flexible, so it’s great for those who do some lifting and a lot of quick movements during workouts.
- The platform on which the Puma Icra Trainer’s suede upper sits is approximately half an inch thick.
- A golden PUMA callout is on the lateral side of the shoe.
- The tongue is made of a synthetic material, and it features a large PUMA and the recognizable cat logo.
- The upper has perforations to improve the breathability of the shoe.
- Puma uses a suede offer to enhance the comfortable feel of this shoe.