Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Puma Future Suede Turf
- The Puma Future Suede Turf football boot is a creation for the brand's 50th-anniversary celebration in 2018. The upper of this turf football boot model, as the name suggests, is created with a suede material. While this may be an unconventional take to a football boot, the suede element creates a comfortable fit for the player on the pitch.
- Similar to the Puma One 18.1 K-leather FG shoe, a central lacing system is integrated into the upper to personalize the football boot’s fit. Similar to the original Puma Suede sneakers, a traditional tongue is also incorporated into the area which holds a lace guard that keeps those laces in place.
- The Puma logo can be found stitched at the top of the tongue area. At the medial side of the football boot is a print of the brand name in gold. It creates a nice contrast between the bold red or traditional black upper of this special edition football boot.
- For cushioning, the midsole is created with Puma’s Ignite technology. This brand innovation is engineered to bring comfort while maximizing responsiveness.
- Created for turf courts, the soleplate is made of a rubber-based material which promotes traction. This is done through integration of multiple low-profile studs that are peppered throughout the plate.
Fit and Sizing
The Puma Future Suede Turf football boot brings an adaptive fit through its suede upper which hugs the player’s foot. The shoe is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 6 to 13. There is a central lacing system and a synthetic tongue incorporated into the traditional design which allows for fit customizability.
As suggested by the name, the upper of the Puma Future Suede Turf football boot is created with an all-suede material. This unconventional football boot material allows for a hugging sensation without compromising comfort. This element is also apparent in the Adidas Copa Mundial shoe.
A traditional lacing system is installed at the center to allow for a more personalized fit. Also, a classic long suede tongue adds up to the iconic look of the pair. This is where the brand callout is stitched out, just right on top of the lace guard. The guard is present to keep the laces in place during a speedy game. A golden Puma logo and the word SUEDE can be found at the medial side of the shoe, as well.
The midsole of this football boot model is created with the brand’s Ignite technology. A foam-based material, this insole is created out of polyurethane which creates an effective cushioning while optimizing energy return. Stability is also ensured regardless of the weather condition.
The outsole of the Puma Future Suede Turf football boot is created with a rubber-based material. Featuring multiple low-profile studs, the stud configuration used in this football boot optimizes traction in turf courts. Circular studs found throughout the soleplate ensures grip in turf grounds.
- The Puma Future Suede Turf is available in two colorways including red/ white and black/ white.
- The pair is also available for FG/ AG courts.