Review coming soon
Puma Future Suede FG/AG has just been released by Puma . Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- As part of the 50th-anniversary celebration for the Puma brand in 2018, the creation of the Puma Future Suede FG/AG soccer cleat took place. An unusual feature in soccer cleat uppers, the 1968 suede material used oozes class and uniqueness. The material brings a comfortable feel while bringing adjustability through a central lacing system. Available in two colorways, this soccer cleat model is featured in black/ white and red/ white.
- The lacing system constructed with a traditional tongue has a lace guard which hold the laces in place. This feature ensures that the shoe does not move around during rapid play.
- The soleplate of this soccer cleat is created with the German brand’s Rapidagility technology. It has been designed by Puma to bring a lightweight feel for the pair. The stud configuration includes a mix of bladed and conical studs with a total of thirteen. The stud pattern is designed to optimize performance on firm ground and artificial grass courts.
The Puma Future Suede FG/AG soccer cleat brings a velvety upper feel and the softness of the material brings overall snug comfort. The shoe is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from 7.5 to 13. A central lacing system has been incorporated into the soccer cleat’s construction to maximize the shoe’s fit.
As specified in the name of the shoe, the upper of this soccer cleat is created with a suede material. Creating a comfortable fit, suede brings a snug and breathable feel for the player’s foot. This model is similar to its Turf version they both sport the same upper. Both models also feature a strip of white suede running across the medial side of the cleat, adding to the pair’s traditional aesthetic.
Suede is also a material appears in the classic-looking Adidas Copa Mundial Goal.
A lacing system is constructed at the center which aids the customizability of the shoe’s fit. A lace guard is also incorporated into the tongue area to secure the laces on 6 eyelets during the rapid play.
A golden Puma logo is printed on the side of the shoe and under it, the word “SUEDE” to stand for the shoe’s classic aesthetic.
The outsole of the Puma Future Suede FG/AG soccer cleat is created with Puma’s Rapidagility technology. This plate technology has been engineered for a lightweight feel while allowing for reactivity and traction. The stud configuration of the pair consists of bladed and conical studs. The Puma Future 18.1 Firm Ground Netfit also shares this soleplate.
Starting with the forefoot, it consists of seven conical studs and two-bladed studs. Furthermore, the heel area integrates two bladed studs as well as two conical studs for maximum soccer cleat performance in firm ground and artificial grass courts.
- The Puma Future Suede FG/AG is available in two colorways. These are black/ white and red/ white.
- This soccer cleat is also known as PUMA Future Suede 50 FG/AG.