Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Puma Future 2.4 Turf
- The Puma Future 2.4 Turf is the entry-price turf variation of the second-generation Puma Future silo. Closely resembling the design of the Puma Future 2.1, this football boot also sports an attractive turquoise and silver aesthetic.
- This eye-catching football boot features a synthetic upper that is both soft and durable. It offers an excellent close-to-the-ball feel.
- It comes with a traditional lacing system that allows the user to customize the fit. The additional lace holes are helpful in providing lockdown in the heel area.
- A recent feature to Puma football boots is the Spandex Sock extension. It provides a snug fit around the ankle.
- The Puma Future 2.4 Turf uses a low-profile rubber outsole that works well on turf fields (TF). The multiple knobs with a circular outline are arranged at the forefoot and heel areas to offer proper grip on short-bladed synthetic grass surfaces.
Fit and sizing
The Puma Future 2.4 Turf is only available in men’s version in sizes 7 to 14. With its Spandex Sock extension and lacing system, this football boot allows the user to modify the fit. However, with the presence of the non-stretchable synthetic upper, the Future 2.4 TF can only accommodate narrow to slightly wide feet.
A low-profile, non-marking rubber outsole is used on the Puma Future 2.4 Turf. The signature Puma Cat logo is hidden in the middle of the sole for a subtle-branded touch.
Its multiple studs are offer optimum grip on artificial turf fields. The studs are shaped like circular knobs and are densely arranged to lessen unwanted slips on short-pile synthetic grass.
The Puma Future 2.4 Turf has a soft yet durable synthetic upper with a central lace-up closure. These elements offer a comfortable fit as well as a close touch on the ball. Its lacing system allows the user to regulate the fit depending on the desired support.
Its surface has some texture that mimics the NetFit system. These upper texturing are helpful in providing additional grip on the ball.
The Spandex Sock extension of this football boot is elastic and creates a supportive fit around the ankle. This feature is also present in other Puma football boots, including the Puma Future 18.3 Multi-Ground and Puma One 17.3 Firm Ground.
A noticeable feature of the Puma Future 2.4 Turf is its upper aesthetic. Following the design of the top-tier model, it has a turquoise and silver color combination. The iconic Puma Cat logo can be found on the tongue and the lateral side of the heel. A small Puma Future branding is located on the medial side of the shoe.