Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Puma Future 2.4 Indoor
- The Puma Future 2.4 Indoor emerges from the brand’s top collection and astounds with a bright and bold colorway. With features that are specially intended to elevate one’s performance, this football boot is way more than just eye candy. It sure is one reliable companion on the indoor pitch.
- Among the features of this indoor football boot is the soft synthetic material lining its upper. Though inspired by the Puma Future Netfit boots, this model gives a different take on the signature textile base upper of its counterparts. Aside from a comfortable hug on the foot, the synthetic upper also facilitates ample ball touch for better ball control.
- This football boot also utilizes a sock extension that wraps and supports the ankle. Unlike its tongueless Future boots, this football boot features a standard tongue that provides minimal padding on the midfoot. It also relies on a central lacing system for some customization in fit.
- For the bottom part of the boot, the brand has equipped it with a rubber outsole. Its low profile mainly works to boost flexibility and maneuverability on hard indoor surfaces. Meanwhile, the flat base wears a pattern that works to ensure grip on the indoor playground.
Fit and sizing
The Puma Future 2.4 Indoor is a men’s football boot that is available in the standard sizes, from 6 to 12. It offers a medium width and fits true to size. Set with a central lace-up closure, this football boot promises wearers a snug yet non-restraining fit that can be adjusted to one’s preference. It also features a sock extension that provides a snug and supportive fit around the ankle.
The outsole of this football boot utilizes a flat rubber compound intended for use on hard, smooth surfaces. The low profile design of the outsole helps improve maneuverability and flexibility on the playground. Moreover, the distinct pattern underneath serves to supply the needed grip for cuts and turns on the indoor pitch.
The Puma Future 2.4 Indoor utilizes a soft and supple synthetic upper that hugs comfortably on the foot. It also aids in a responsive feel that leads to better ball control. Meanwhile, a sock extension allows for enhanced mobility as it adds support and stability around the ankle.
As much as the look of the upper resembles that of its Netfit counterparts, this football boot does away with the technology. Instead, it utilizes a standard lace-up design to offer personalization in fit. It also uses a standard tongue that gives minimal padding on the midfoot while also showcasing the Puma logo.
- The Puma Future 2.4 Indoor weighs 7 ounces.
- It comes in a Color Shift / Biscay Green / Puma Black colorway.