- The Puma Future 2.4 Indoor emerges from the brand’s top collection and astounds with a bright and bold colorway. With features that are specially intended to elevate one’s performance, this soccer cleat is way more than just eye candy. It sure is one reliable companion on the indoor pitch.
- Among the features of this indoor soccer cleat is the soft synthetic material lining its upper. Though inspired by the Puma Future Netfit cleats, this model gives a different take on the signature textile base upper of its counterparts. Aside from a comfortable hug on the foot, the synthetic upper also facilitates ample ball touch for better ball control.
- This soccer cleat also utilizes a sock extension that wraps and supports the ankle. This sock feature is also seen on the Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG and the Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground. Unlike its tongueless Future cleats, this soccer cleat features a standard tongue that provides minimal padding on the midfoot. It also relies on a central lacing system for some customization in fit.
- For the bottom part of the cleat, the brand has equipped it with a rubber outsole. Its low profile mainly works to boost flexibility and maneuverability on hard indoor surfaces. Meanwhile, the flat base wears a pattern that works to ensure grip on the indoor playground.
The Puma Future 2.4 Indoor is a men’s soccer cleat that is available in the standard sizes, from 6 to 12. It offers a medium width and fits true to size. Set with a central lace-up closure, this soccer cleat promises wearers a snug yet non-restraining fit that can be adjusted to one’s preference. It also features a sock extension that provides a snug and supportive fit around the ankle.
The outsole of this soccer cleat utilizes a flat rubber compound intended for use on hard, smooth surfaces. The low profile design of the outsole helps improve maneuverability and flexibility on the playground. Moreover, the distinct pattern underneath serves to supply the needed grip for cuts and turns on the indoor pitch.
The Puma Future 2.4 Indoor utilizes a soft and supple synthetic upper that hugs comfortably on the foot. It also aids in a responsive feel that leads to better ball control. Meanwhile, a sock extension allows for enhanced mobility as it adds support and stability around the ankle.
As much as the look of the upper resembles that of its Netfit counterparts, this soccer cleat does away with the technology. Instead, it utilizes a standard lace-up design to offer personalization in fit. It also uses a standard tongue that gives minimal padding on the midfoot while also showcasing the Puma logo.
- The Puma Future 2.4 Indoor weighs 7 ounces.
- It comes in a Color Shift / Biscay Green / Puma Black colorway.