Review coming soon
Puma Future 2.3 Netfit Indoor has just been released by Puma. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- This soccer cleat is a classic example of when science meets style. The Puma Future 2.3 Netfit indoor is a fashionable soccer cleat made for indoor courts (IC). It boasts a trendy teal and silver colorway similar to the top-tier Puma Future 2.1 model.
- This soccer cleat features a form-fitting synthetic upper with the signature Netfit 2.0 technology. These elements ensure a personalized fit for better ball control. It can also be found in other Puma soccer cleats such as the Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG.
- Replacing the evoKnit sock found on the high-end models, the Puma Future 2.3 Netfit Indoor uses a Spandex Sock extension. It hugs the ankle and provides a supportive fit in the area.
- Its low-profile rubber outsole offers plenty of traction on hard, polished surfaces, including indoor gyms, courts, and arenas.
The sizing of the Puma Future 2.3 Netfit Indoor ranges from 7 to 12.5 for men only. Although the Netfit system can provide additional lacing options, soccer cleats from the Puma Future silo generally have a tight fit. Therefore, the Puma Future 2.3 Netfit IT is recommended for players with narrow feet.
The outsole of the Puma Future 2.3 Indoor uses gum rubber. This durable material is low profile and non-marking. Its dimpled surface provides excellent grip on various types of indoor surfaces, including gyms and arenas.
The Puma Future 2.3 Netfit Indoor uses a synthetic upper with a low-profile silhouette. It provides a close fit and excellent touch on the ball.
Despite it being a takedown model, the Future 2.3 Netfit IN features the Netfit 2.0 system on the medial and lateral sides of the shoe. This innovative system offers infinite lacing options for a more customized fit.
This soccer cleat has a soft and breathable fabric lining and a cushioned footbed. It allows a more comfortable in-shoe experience against the hard indoor surfaces.
- The Puma Future 2.3 Indoor weighs 8.8 ounces.
- This fashionable soccer cleat can also be used as an everyday street shoe.