Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Features of the Puma Future 2.3 Netfit Indoor
- This football boot is a classic example of when science meets style. The Puma Future 2.3 Netfit indoor is a fashionable football boot made for indoor courts (IC). It boasts a trendy teal and silver colorway similar to the top-tier Puma Future 2.1 model.
- This football boot features a form-fitting synthetic upper with the signature Netfit 2.0 technology. These elements ensure a personalized fit for better ball control. It can also be found in other Puma football boots such as the Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG.
- Replacing the evoKnit sock found on the high-end models, the Puma Future 2.3 Netfit Indoor uses a Spandex Sock extension. It hugs the ankle and provides a supportive fit in the area.
- Its low-profile rubber outsole offers plenty of traction on hard, polished surfaces, including indoor gyms, courts, and arenas.
Fit and sizing
The sizing of the Puma Future 2.3 Netfit Indoor ranges from 7 to 12.5 for men only. Although the Netfit system can provide additional lacing options, football boots from the Puma Future silo generally have a tight fit. Therefore, the Puma Future 2.3 Netfit IT is recommended for players with narrow feet.
The outsole of the Puma Future 2.3 Indoor uses gum rubber. This durable material is low profile and non-marking. Its dimpled surface provides excellent grip on various types of indoor surfaces, including gyms and arenas.
The Puma Future 2.3 Netfit Indoor uses a synthetic upper with a low-profile silhouette. It provides a close fit and excellent touch on the ball.
Despite it being a takedown model, the Future 2.3 Netfit IN features the Netfit 2.0 system on the medial and lateral sides of the shoe. This innovative system offers infinite lacing options for a more customized fit.
This football boot has a soft and breathable fabric lining and a cushioned footbed. It allows a more comfortable in-shoe experience against the hard indoor surfaces.
- The Puma Future 2.3 Indoor weighs 8.8 ounces.
- This fashionable football boot can also be used as an everyday street shoe.