Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Features of the Puma Future 2.3 Netfit FG/AG
- From Puma’s lower tier emerges the Future 2.3 Netfit FG/AG, a model that infuses science with superior sport. This silhouette debuts in a bold look that resembles that of the flagship. This football boot is packed with sophisticated features that aide players to dominate the firm ground pitch.
- One of the innovations adapted by the Puma Future 2.3 Netfit FG/AG is the Netfit 2.0 lacing technology. This detail provides endless lacing options as it allows wearers to loop the laces in a myriad of ways. With this feature, the fit is greatly optimized for a more confident run on the playground.
- Unlike the higher tier models that utilize a textile base upper, this football boot makes use of soft, synthetic material in a low-profile design. The synthetic fits snugly on foot for a comfortable fit. It also facilitates a clean touch of the ball that improves ball control.
- This version of the Puma Future also features a Spandex ankle sock that works to give support and stability. Fitted with front and back pull tabs, this collar also eases in a smooth entry of the foot.
- The brand has equipped this football boot with a TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) outsole. Aside from being lightweight, this compound also shows much durability. The soleplate combines a set of bladed studs with 9 pieces of conical studs that are patterned to perform with reliable grip, flexibility, and maneuverability.
Fit and sizing
The Puma Future 2.3 Netfit FG/AG employs the brand’s innovative net lacing technology called the Netfit 2.0 that ensures optimal fit. With the countless loop options made available to wearers, they are guaranteed with the comfort of a personalized fit. Meanwhile, the Spandex collar provides the needed support and stability for the ankle. Crafted in a men’s version, this football boot comes in the standard sizes, from 7.5 to 12.5 and has a medium width.
The outsole of this football boot employs a lightweight and durable TPU compound. This rubber outsole has been installed with a mix of conical and bladed studs. These studs are patterned specifically for supplying the needed grip on firm ground and artificial grass pitches.
Soft, synthetic material lines the upper of the Puma Future 2.3 Netfit FG/AG. Although quite a deviation from the textile base upper of higher tier models, this material still offers a snug, form-fitting wrap that brings the foot closer to the ball. With a close touch, players get an improved ball handling experience.
The upper also showcases the Netfit 2.0, a customizable lacing system that allows for unlimited lacing options. Wearers will appreciate the personalized fit provided by this football boot.
Easier entry of the foot is made possible with the pull tabs installed in the boot’s Spandex ankle sock. Moreover, the collar offers a supportive fit that allows for enhanced ankle mobility. Additionally, the Puma logo is featured on the lateral heel portion of the shoe.
- This Puma Future 2.3 Netfit FG/AG is available in a Color Shift / Biscay Green / Puma Black colorway.
- This football boot weighs 10 ounces.