Puma Future 2.3 Netfit FG/AG
Best price from 50 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
Overview of this review
Features of the Puma Future 2.3 Netfit FG/AG
- From Puma’s lower tier emerges the Future 2.3 Netfit FG/AG, a model that infuses science with superior sport. This silhouette debuts in a bold look that resembles that of the flagship. This soccer cleat is packed with sophisticated features that aide players to dominate the firm ground pitch.
- One of the innovations adapted by the Puma Future 2.3 Netfit FG/AG is the Netfit 2.0 lacing technology. This detail provides endless lacing options as it allows wearers to loop the laces in a myriad of ways. With this feature, the fit is greatly optimized for a more confident run on the playground.
- Unlike the higher tier models that utilize a textile base upper, this soccer cleat makes use of soft, synthetic material in a low-profile design. The synthetic fits snugly on foot for a comfortable fit. It also facilitates a clean touch of the ball that improves ball control.
- This version of the Puma Future also features a Spandex ankle sock that works to give support and stability. Fitted with front and back pull tabs, this collar also eases in a smooth entry of the foot.
- The brand has equipped this soccer cleat with a TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) outsole. Aside from being lightweight, this compound also shows much durability. The soleplate combines a set of bladed studs with 9 pieces of conical studs that are patterned to perform with reliable grip, flexibility, and maneuverability.
Size and fit
The Puma Future 2.3 Netfit FG/AG employs the brand’s innovative net lacing technology called the Netfit 2.0 that ensures optimal fit. With the countless loop options made available to wearers, they are guaranteed with the comfort of a personalized fit. Meanwhile, the Spandex collar provides the needed support and stability for the ankle. Crafted in a men’s version, this soccer cleat comes in the standard sizes, from 7.5 to 12.5 and has a medium width.
The outsole of this soccer cleat employs a lightweight and durable TPU compound. This rubber outsole has been installed with a mix of conical and bladed studs. These studs are patterned specifically for supplying the needed grip on firm ground and artificial grass pitches.
Soft, synthetic material lines the upper of the Puma Future 2.3 Netfit FG/AG. Although quite a deviation from the textile base upper of higher tier models, this material still offers a snug, form-fitting wrap that brings the foot closer to the ball. With a close touch, players get an improved ball handling experience.
The upper also showcases the Netfit 2.0, a customizable lacing system that allows for unlimited lacing options. Wearers will appreciate the personalized fit provided by this soccer cleat.
Easier entry of the foot is made possible with the pull tabs installed in the cleat’s Spandex ankle sock. Moreover, the collar offers a supportive fit that allows for enhanced ankle mobility. Additionally, the Puma logo is featured on the lateral heel portion of the shoe.
- This Puma Future 2.3 Netfit FG/AG is available in a Color Shift / Biscay Green / Puma Black colorway.
- This soccer cleat weighs 10 ounces.