Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Puma Future 2.2 Netfit FG/AG
- The Puma Future 2.2 Netfit FG/AG graces the pitch with a fresh look with its bold colorway and stylish design. The brand has designed this football boot to perform with optimum agility to execute quick moves when at play.
- One of its features is the Netfit 2.0, a lacing technology developed by Puma to offer endless options when it comes to fit. This detail allows players to achieve an optimal fit, so they feel comfortable during the game.
- This Puma football boot also utilizes a textile base material for its upper. The material works to enhance fit as it forms to the shape of the foot. Moreover, the upper adapts a slip-on construction facilitated by an elastic ankle sock for a snug and supportive wrap, especially around the ankle.
- Another unique detail featured in this football boot is its hybrid outsole, which uses a combination of conical and bladed studs. This lightweight and flexible sole unit efficiently delivers reliable traction on both firm ground surfaces and artificial grass.
Fit and sizing
The Puma Future 2.2 Netfit FG/AG can be availed in the standard men’s sizes, from 7 to 13. This football boot is set with a slip-on design with an elastic sock ankle that ensures a supportive and stable fit. The fit is further enhanced by the new generation of Netfit, which gives wearers countless options to adjust the tightness of the shoe to their preference.
Fitted for both firm ground surfaces and natural grass, this football boot is equipped with a hybrid outsole. The sole unit is specifically configured with a combination of conical and bladed studs to supply the right amount of grip on two different types of surfaces.
Conical studs line up the forefoot and heel area while the bladed studs are positioned in the middle. This configuration is identical to the original Puma 18.1 Netfit FG/AG.
The upper of the Future 2.2 Netfit FG/AG is lined with textile base material that gives a form-fitting wrap around the foot. It also wears a slip-on design and utilizes an ankle sock that offers improved flexibility, resulting in a snug and supportive fit. In addition to that, the upper also highlights the Netfit 2.0, the brand’s innovative lacing system that offers limitless lacing options for optimal fit.
- The Puma Future 2.2 Netfit FG/AG is available in a Colour Shift / Biscay Green / Puma Black colorway.