Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Review coming soon
Puma Future 2.1 Mx Netfit Soft Ground has just been released by Puma. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Features of the Puma Future 2.1 Mx Netfit Soft Ground
- Designed to help players create a personalized boot experience, the Puma Future 2.1 Netfit Mx Soft Ground is packed with fresh, innovative features. As part of the Illuminate pack launched for the FIFA World Cup 2018, this football boot boasts a Biscay Green, White and Black color scheme.
- The upper of the Puma Future 2.1 Mx Soft Ground is a combination of a form-fitting textile base and the upgraded Netfit 2.0 technology. It provides a personalized fit for a barefoot touch on the ball.
- This football boot comes with the EvoKnit sock which is a popular technology for Puma football boots. It creates a supportive fit around the ankle.
- It comes with a lightweight and flexible soleplate that has a mix of bladed and conical studs. They provide optimum traction on soft, muddy fields.
Fit and sizing
The Puma Future 2.1 Netfit Mx Soft Ground is available in men’s version only. It comes in sizes 7 to 14. The fit is rather tight because of the form-fitting synthetic upper. However, with the help of the Netfit system, this football boot can accommodate not only players with narrow feet but also those with slightly wide feet as well.
The Puma Future 2.1 Netfit Mx Soft Ground features the Rapidagility soleplate that is both lightweight and flexible. It also offers high-traction support on soft, muddy fields.
This state-of-the-art football boot has a combination of conical and bladed studs. They work well in improving acceleration and braking on soft grounds (SG).
The synthetic upper of the Puma Future 2.1 Netfit Mx SG is made up of two innovative elements - the form-fitting textile base which molds to the shape of the foot and the Netfit 2.0 technology which allows the user to customize the fit even more. Together, these features create a customized fit for enhanced performance on the pitch.
The new Netfit 2.0 technology replaced the honeycomb structure with a diamond-shaped pattern. Its holes are smaller, thereby providing more lacing options compared to the previous Puma Future model.
Like the first-generation Puma Future, this football boot also comes with an evoKnit sock. This elastic material provides a supportive and comfortable fit around the ankle. This time, it has a slightly different shape and pull tabs to allow easy entry into the boot.
- The Puma Future 2.1 Netfit Mx Soft Ground is also available in FG/AG and Multi-Ground Variations.
- Kids version of this football boot comes in sizes 4 to 6.5.