Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- Wearing the distinct Puma design that shows off bold prints and colors, the Puma Future 18.4 Firm Ground astounds not only with its looks but also with its efficient performance on the firm ground pitch. Although priced quite reasonably, this soccer cleat does not compromise on features as it highlights few of the brand’s best innovations.
- One of the many features of this soccer cleat is its textured upper that fits comfortably around the foot. Aside from comfort, the material works to improve ball control by ushering in a soft, clean touch owing to its textured detail. The upper also provides minimal cushioning around the foot.
- Over the midfoot, an obvious detail is the soccer cleat’s full lace-up closure that ensures a snug and secure fit while allowing some customization. Underneath, a basic tongue works to give a bit of padding on areas that come in contact with the ball.
- This soccer cleat also features a moulded soleplate for its base. The sole unit utilizes a combination of bladed and conical studs that efficiently deliver the needed traction for quick cuts and smooth turns on firm ground surfaces.
Puma has released the Future 18.4 Firm Ground in a men’s version. It comes in the standard sizes, from 6 to 12. It offers a regular width and fits true to size. Equipped with a central lace fastening, this soccer cleat provides a snug and secure fit that does not necessarily restrict the foot. The lace also allows for some customization in fit, giving wearers control over how tight they want their shoes to fit.
Puma has fitted this soccer cleat with a synthetic moulded outsole that utilizes a mix of conical and bladed studs. The combination of studs offers a balance of rotational and aggressive traction. Overall, they are configured to deliver reliable traction to perform efficiently on the firm ground pitch.
The upper of the Puma Future 18.4 Firm Ground wears a soft, synthetic material with textured detail. The added texture facilitates a clean ball touch that results in an improved ball handling experience. With a central lacing system, the upper can offer a secure and locked-in fit that does not restrain foot movement.
- Personalization is available for this soccer cleat.
- Puma Future 18.4 Firm Ground is also available in kids’ version.