Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Puma Future 18.3 Turf
- The Puma Future 18.3 Turf shines in a bold and scene-stealing look that would make any wearer stand out. The brand has installed modern features to this football to ensure that it delivers optimal performance when used on the artificial turf.
- Among the features of this football boot is its soft, synthetic upper and its Spandex ankle sock. The upper material gives a snug wrap around the foot while the extended sock provides support around the ankles for optimum mobility. Additionally, the supple synthetic offers a close feel of the ball for the best touch.
- Puma has built this football boot with the traditional laces to offer added support, especially around the midfoot. It also allows wearers to control the tightness of the foot to match their comfort.
- The midsole of this football boot utilizes the Ignite Foam technology of the brand. This midsole technology gives the right amount of softness and cushioning so the foot gets maximum comfort. It also performs with an outstanding grip that works best when doing quick turns or pivots.
- The base of this Puma boot is fitted with a low-profile and highly flexible rubber outsole. The multiple studs spread throughout the sole unit deliver reliable grip on the artificial turf as well as on hard natural surfaces, like indoor courts.
Fit and sizing
The Puma Future 18.3 Turf comes in a men’s version only and is available from sizes 7 to 12. Sizing does however run small so wearers might consider getting a size bigger than their usual sizes. In terms of fit, this football boot offers a snug fit owing to its form-fitting synthetic upper. The traditional laces also work to improve fit and support by allowing some degree of adjustment.
This football boot highlights a low-profile rubber outsole with high flexibility. This sole unit utilizes small rubber studs spread strategically on the plate to offer the maximum traction on the artificial turf. This will greatly benefit players as they make directional changes and quick movement during the game.
This football boot utilizes Puma’s Ignite Foam technology on its midsole. This cushioning system works to minimize strain on the foot by absorbing the impact with each stride. It also works to ensure grip that facilitates sudden turns and quick pivots on the turf or indoor pitch.
Soft synthetic lines the upper of the Puma Future 18.3 Turf and wraps snugly around the foot. This synthetic also facilitates a close touch of the ball for improved ball control. Meanwhile, spandex ankle sock serves to support the ankle as it allows for a more natural movement of the foot.
For added support around the midfoot, the brand has installed a central lacing system on this boot. This also gives wearers control over the tightness of their shoe.
- This football boot weighs 8.8 ounces.