Who should buy the PUMA Future 18.3 Turf
This PUMA cleat is a good match for you if:
- You want a shoe with small rubber studs for maximum traction on artificial turf
- You are after a soccer cleat with Ignite Foam technology for impact absorption
Features of the PUMA Future 18.3 Turf
- The PUMA Future 18.3 Turf shines in a bold and scene-stealing look that would make any wearer stand out. The brand has installed modern features to this soccer to ensure that it delivers optimal performance when used on the artificial turf.
- Among the features of this soccer cleat is its soft, synthetic upper and its Spandex ankle sock. The upper material gives a snug wrap around the foot while the extended sock provides support around the ankles for optimum mobility. Additionally, the supple synthetic offers a close feel of the ball for the best touch.
- PUMA has built this soccer cleat with the traditional laces to offer added support, especially around the midfoot. It also allows wearers to control the tightness of the foot to match their comfort.
- The midsole of this soccer cleat utilizes the Ignite Foam technology of the brand. This midsole technology gives the right amount of softness and cushioning so the foot gets maximum comfort. It also performs with an outstanding grip that works best when doing quick turns or pivots.
- The base of this PUMA cleat is fitted with a low-profile and highly flexible rubber outsole. The multiple studs spread throughout the sole unit deliver reliable grip on the artificial turf as well as on hard natural surfaces, like indoor courts.
Size and fit
The PUMA Future 18.3 Turf comes in a men’s version only and is available from sizes 7 to 12. Sizing does however run small so wearers might consider getting a size bigger than their usual sizes.
In terms of fit, this soccer cleat offers a snug fit owing to its form-fitting synthetic upper. The traditional laces also work to improve fit and support by allowing some degree of adjustment.
This soccer cleat highlights a low-profile rubber outsole with high flexibility. This sole unit utilizes small rubber studs spread strategically on the plate to offer maximum traction on the artificial turf.
This will greatly benefit players as they make directional changes and quick movement during the game.
This soccer cleat utilizes PUMA’s Ignite Foam technology on its midsole. This cushioning system works to minimize strain on the foot by absorbing the impact with each stride.
It also works to ensure grip that facilitates sudden turns and quick pivots on the turf or indoor pitch.
Soft synthetic lines the upper of the PUMA Future 18.3 Turf and wraps snugly around the foot. This synthetic also facilitates a close touch of the ball for improved ball control.
Meanwhile, spandex ankle sock serves to support the ankle as it allows for a more natural movement of the foot.
For added support around the midfoot, the brand has installed a central lacing system on this cleat. This also gives wearers control over the tightness of their shoe.
- This soccer cleat weighs 8.8 ounces.