Shoes best for road, track and light gravel. See the best road shoes.
Shoes best for trail, off road, mountains and other unstable surfaces. See the best trail shoes.
Good to know
As long as you stick to the road or path, and if you want just one running shoe, buy a road running shoe.
Neutral / cushion / high arch
Shoes for runners who does not need any additional arch support (Around 50% of runners). Best for people with high or medium high arches. See the best neutral shoes.
Stability / overpronation / normal arch
Shoes for runners who needs arch support (Around 45% of runners). Best for runners with a normal arch. See the best stability shoes.
Motion control / severe overproanation / flat feet
Shoes for runners who needs a lot of arch support. Best for runners with flat feet. See the best motion control shoes.
Good to know
Cushioned shoes for your daily easy running. Great comfort. See best shoes for daily running.
Lightweight shoes good for races, interval training, tempo runs and fartlek. Here are the best competition running shoes.
Good to know
If you want just one pair of shoes, buy a shoe for daily running.
The height difference from the heel to the forefoot, also known as heel drop, toe spring, heel to toe spring or simply drop.
There are many opinions about what a good heel drop is. We do not recommend any in particular. Lean more in this video.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
0 / 100 based on 0 expert reviews
These are visual presentations, not reviews
Features of the Puma Future 18.3 FG/AG
- Bringing versatility into football pitches is the Puma Future 18.3 FG/AG football boot. As the name suggests, it is designed to provide traction on both firm ground and artificial grass courts.
- The soleplate is created out of a Thermoplastic polyurethane outsole which is known for its lightweight composition. The stud configuration used consists of conical and bladed studs which are engineered to provide grip, flexibility as well as maneuverability. There are a total of thirteen studs incorporated into the outsole.
- In addition, the upper of this model is created with a synthetic material which is engineered for softness and comfort. Reinforcing comfort and fit is a Spandex ankle sock which also acts as a support for the player’s foot. A net-like texture is also incorporated similar to the high-tier model that features Puma’s Netfit material.
- The colorway yellow/ red/ black colorway makes the pair highly visible on the pitch. The Puma logo is placed in the heel area colored in red. The effect creates a contrast with the shoe’s black areas.
Fit and sizing
The Puma Future 18.3 FG/ AG brings softness through its synthetic upper. It is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 7 to 13. The foot sports a central lacing system which promotes fit customizability.
TPU has been used in the construction of the FG/AG version of the Puma Future 18.3. The material is a recurrent feature among football boots soleplates as it boasts a lightweight composition and durability. The stud configuration is one that is composed of conical and bladed studs. A total of thirteen is placed in the plate with nine at the forefoot and four placed in the heel area.
Promoting softness through its upper, the Puma Future 18.3 FG/AG football boot uses a synthetic material. Doubling the comfort as well as support is the shoe’s Spandex ankle sock.
A central lacing system is made available to further customize the football boot’s fit.
The shoe is predominantly colored yellow with splashes of black and red. The lateral side of the shoe features a net-like texturing which mimics the look of the Netfit material used in the Puma 18.1 model. While the material brings the look of Netfit, it is purely for aesthetic purposes. The lateral side of the shoe has been colored red.
- The Puma Future 18.3 FG/AG football boot is available in several colorways including yellow/ red/ black, black/ green and deep lagoon/ white/ green gecko.