Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Puma Future 18.2 Netfit Multi-ground
- Greeting the pitch with a remarkable look, the Puma Future 18.2 Netfit Multi-Ground integrates a bit of science to ensure that this football boot stands out from the rest, not just in looks but also in performance. It is equipped with modern technologies that allow it to boost a player’s skill and tread through multiple grounds with ease.
- Among the top features of this football boot is the Netfit, a unique lacing system that allows users to make a variety of threading combinations to fit their needs. With this option for customization, wearers get a snug fit and unrivaled lockdown, not to mention, a distinct-looking boot that also has a unique functionality.
- This football boot also utilizes a textile-based upper material that forms to the shape of the foot. The upper also gives a close touch of the ball for improved manipulation. The fit is reinforced by a spandex ankle sock that functions to provide stability and mobility.
- Over at its base, Puma has equipped this football boot with a low-profile, multi-studded TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) outsole. This lightweight and flexible outsole is crafted to provide the needed grip and maneuverability on multiple types of surfaces, including natural grass and synthetic grass.
Fit and sizing
The Puma Future 18.2 Netfit Multi-Ground is a men’s football boot that comes in the standard sizes, from 6 to 13. It fits true to size and has a medium width. Featuring the Netfit technology, this football boot offers a customizable fit that allows wearers an endless variety of options depending on their need. Meanwhile, the textile upper contours to the shape of the foot for a snug fit.
TPU material lines the base of this football boot. Aside from being lightweight and flexible, this multi-studded outsole efficiently delivers reliable traction on multiple surfaces that include firm ground and artificial grass.
Form-fitting textile-based material lines the upper of the Puma Future 18.2 Netfit Multi-Ground. The material gives a snug yet non-restraining fit. The upper also highlights the Netfit technology, which allows for endless customization with its unique lacing system. This works to optimize fit as well as give a distinct look to the boot.
- This Puma football boot is available in three colorways: Deep Lagoon / White / Green, Black / Yellow / Asphalt and Yellow / Red / Black