Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Puma EvoSpeed Sala 3.4 Indoor
- Built to deliver speed and agility to the indoor game, the EvoSpeed Sala 3.4 IN combines synthetic leather with mesh inserts on its upper construction. This results in optimized ball touch and maximum breathability. Moreover, the GripTex treatment on the vamp also works to enhance ball control.
- Over the midfoot, the boot is equipped with a central lace-up closure that allows for a tight but non-restraining fit. This lacing system is also utilized by other indoor models, including the Adidas Samba Classic and the Adidas Mundial Goal. Meanwhile, the tongue gives minimal padding on areas that come in contact with the ball.
- Another feature of this football boot is its EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) midsole. This shock-absorbing compound ensures comfort by reducing stress on the feet, allowing wearers to endure an extended time on the pitch.
- The outsole of this football boot utilizes a durable non-marking rubber material. This low profile sole performs with an incredible grip on hard indoor surfaces, enabling players to execute game-winning plays with ease.
Fit and sizing
The indoor version of the EvoSpeed Sala 3.4 is released in men’s sizes 6 to 13. Since it fits quite small, users might consider getting a size bigger. Puma has fitted this football boot with a central lace-up closure that gives wearers the comfort of a tight yet adjustable fit.
For its base, Puma has equipped this football boot with a non-marking rubber outsole. This sole unit secures excellent grip for quick turns and cuts on hard, indoor surfaces.
EVA compound lines the midsole of this football boot. This foam serves to cushion the feet and minimize foot strain. With its shock-absorbing features, the impact of each stride is reduced resulting in maximum foot comfort.
For the upper of the EvoSpeed Sala 3.4 Indoor, the brand has utilized a combination of synthetic leather and mesh inserts.This configuration offers the softest touch on the ball for an optimized ball handling experience. Moreover, the mesh detail supplies breathability to the foot. The upper also employs GripTex treatment that further improves ball feel.
Meanwhile, a central lacing system facilitates a snug and comfortable fit. On the other hand, a basic tongue supplies minimal cushioning for the midfoot.
- This indoor football boot comes in four exciting colorways: Sulfur Spring/Black, Total Eclipse/Lava Blast, Electric Blue Lemonade/Orange Clownfish and Lava Blast/Total Eclipse