Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- The Puma EvoPower Vigor 4 Turf is patterned after the design language of the EvoPower Vigor 1. It boasts of a lightweight design that brings comfort as well as excellence in performance.
- One of the features of this low top is a soft yet durable synthetic upper. This upper wraps comfortably around the feet, giving just the right amount of tightness for a more natural movement.
- Unlike its predecessors, it does not feature a GripTex treatment on its upper. However, the synthetic material facilitates a clean ball feel that enables players to execute strikes and passes better.
- Another visible detail of this football boot is the central lacing system seen around the midfoot, which is reminiscent of the laces on the Under Armour Magnetico Pro Firm Ground. The laces work to offer an adjustable fit that will suit the wearer’s preference. Also found on the midfoot is a basic tongue that shows the EvoPower callout. It provides minimal padding, especially in areas that come in contact with the ball.
- For traction, this Puma boot relies on its low profile multi-studded rubber outsole. The bumps located on the base deliver the needed grip for smooth transitions on hard ground surfaces and artificial turf.
Sizes for the Puma EvoPower Vigor 4 Turf range from 6 to 12 in men’s version. This football boot runs quite small, so it is best to get a size bigger. However, it has a broader width like many Puma models including the Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG. It also utilizes a central lace-up closure with a standard tongue for a more adaptive fit.
The EvoPower Vigor 4 Turf sports a lightweight and flexible rubber outsole. This sole unit holds multiple rubber bumps that offer excellent grip on artificial and hard ground surfaces.
This football boot employs an EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) that offers an excellent stress and impact resistance. With this midsole, foot strain is minimized so players can endure longer hours on the pitch.
Puma has fitted the Puma EvoPower Vigor 4 Turf with a soft synthetic upper. This material offers a lightweight feel as well as a comfortable fit. Moreover, it also allows for great touch that improves ball control.
Over the midfoot, this football boot showcases a standard lace-up closure that produces an adaptive fit. It also wears a basic tongue for minimal padding.
- The shaft measures approximately 2.5 inches from the arch.
- This football boot comes in a Puma Black/Puma Silver/Quiet Shade colorway.