Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Puma Evopower 4.3 Turf Trainer
- Living up to the EvoPower name, the EvoPower 4.3 Turf Trainer is designed to boost accuracy with each touch and pack more power into every play. Soft synthetic material lines the upper, optimizing fit and ball touch. The upper also employs quilted panels that enhance the football boot’s overall comfort.
- This football boot also uses an asymmetrical lacing system that gives a snug fit. It also allows wearers to control the amount of tightness, so the feet feel comfortable all throughout the game.
- Another feature of this football boot is it EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) midsole. This layer serves to provide lightweight cushioning, so pressure on the feet is minimized. With this foam’s shock absorbing qualities, wearers can last through longer hours on the pitch without any complaints.
- For its base, this football boot wears a low-profile rubber outsole that offers durability and flexibility. Its multi-studded design delivers the needed grip to perform cuts and twists on turf surfaces with ease.
Fit and sizing
Built with an central lace-up closure like the Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground, the EvoPower 4.3 Turf Trainer offers a snug and comfortable wrap around the feet. It also allows wearers to control the tightness to their preference. This football boot is released in the standard men sizes. One thing to note is that it can run quite small compared to other models like the Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG, so it is recommended to get a size larger.
The brand has installed a low-profile multi-studded rubber outsole for this football boot. Designed for turf surfaces, the rubber bumps on the base of the shoe deliver reliable traction that facilitates agile moves on the pitch.
Puma has fitted this indoor boot with an EVA midsole that provides lightweight cushioning for the feet. With this compound’s shock-absorbing qualities, foot strain is significantly reduced, minimizing fatigue.
The upper of the turf version of the EvoPower 4.3 sports soft synthetic material with quilted panels that offers comfort alongside an impressive ball touch. It also utilizes an asymmetrical lacing system that allows for a snug fit.
Set in striking colorways, the upper also showcases the Puma Formstrip at its lateral side and the Puma Cat logo on the tongue.
- This football boot is released in two bright colorways, i.e., Yellow and Rose.