Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Features of the Puma EvoPower 4.3 Tricks Firm Ground
- A synthetic material is used in the construction of the upper for the vibrant-looking Puma Evopower 4.3 Tricks FG shoe. Interestingly, a dual-colored concept is incorporated into the Puma Tricks collection. This idea of having opposite colors in each pair was inspired by the celebrated footballer Rigobert Song’s moment during the 1998 World cup when he decided to wear two different colored Puma King football boots.
- The upper provides a soft, comfortable feel for its wearers while the quilted vamp is designed to enhance ball control.
- Furthering the fit of the shoe is the asymmetrical lacing system incorporated into the upper as well.
- A lightweight TPU(Thermoplastic polyurethane) outsole is used for this model. An 11-stud configuration with a combination of bladed and conical studs is used to provide traction on firm ground courts.
Fit and sizing
The synthetic upper of the Puma Evopower 4.3 Tricks FG football boot provides a soft and comfortable feel for its users. It is available in men’s standard sizes. Reviewers indicated that the pair comes in one size small so, it is recommended for prospective users to go a size up for the best possible fit. An asymmetrical lacing incorporated into the upper allows for fit adjustability.
The TPU-based outsole of the shoe is combined with an 11-stud configuration. To provide traction on firm ground courts, the stud arrangement is a mix of bladed and conical studs. The heel area has four bladed studs. The forefoot, on the other hand, holds a conical stud in the middle with two bladed studs each in the inner and outer part of the area.
The colorful upper of the Puma Evopower 4.3 Tricks FG football boot is created out of a synthetic material. The material is designed to be lightweight while being soft and comfortable. The vamp also has a quilted design which enhances ball control.
Each shoe in a pair features a different color combination bringing an asymmetrical illusion. The colorway of the Puma Tricks collection was inspired by the Cameroonian footballer Rigobert Song’s soccer shoes during the 1998 World Cup where he opted to wear different colored Puma King football boots.
The asymmetrical lacing system provides fit customizability for players while leaving more space for ball strikes.
- The Puma Evopower 4.3 Tricks FG boot is recognizable because of its vivid colorway which includes Pink Glo/ Safety Yellow/ Black.