Good to know
- A synthetic material is used in the construction of the upper for the vibrant-looking Puma Evopower 4.3 Tricks FG shoe. Interestingly, a dual-colored concept is incorporated into the Puma Tricks collection. This idea of having opposite colors in each pair was inspired by the celebrated soccerer Rigobert Song’s moment during the 1998 World cup when he decided to wear two different colored Puma King soccer cleats.
- The upper provides a soft, comfortable feel for its wearers while the quilted vamp is designed to enhance ball control.
- Furthering the fit of the shoe is the asymmetrical lacing system incorporated into the upper as well.
- A lightweight TPU(Thermoplastic polyurethane) outsole is used for this model. An 11-stud configuration with a combination of bladed and conical studs is used to provide traction on firm ground courts.
The synthetic upper of the Puma Evopower 4.3 Tricks FG soccer cleat provides a soft and comfy feel for its users. It is available in men’s standard sizes. Reviewers indicated that the pair comes in one size small so, it is recommended for prospective users to go a size up for the best possible fit. An asymmetrical lacing incorporated into the upper allows for fit adjustability. This lacing system is quite different from the traditional ones placed at the center of the shoe apparent in the Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground and the Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Firm Ground models.
The TPU-based outsole of the shoe is combined with an 11-stud configuration. To provide traction on firm ground courts, the stud arrangement is a mix of bladed and conical studs. The heel area has four bladed studs. The forefoot, on the other hand, holds a conical stud in the middle with two bladed studs each in the inner and outer part of the area.
The colorful upper of the Puma Evopower 4.3 Tricks FG soccer cleat is created out of a synthetic material. The material is designed to be lightweight while being soft and comfortable. The vamp also has a quilted design which enhances ball control.
Each shoe in a pair features a different color combination bringing an asymmetrical illusion. The colorway of the Puma Tricks collection was inspired by the Cameroonian soccerer Rigobert Song’s soccer shoes during the 1998 World Cup where he opted to wear different colored Puma King soccer cleats.
The asymmetrical lacing system provides fit customizability for players while leaving more space for ball strikes.
- The Puma Evopower 4.3 Tricks FG cleat is recognizable because of its vivid colorway which includes Pink Glo/ Safety Yellow/ Black.