Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- Similar to classic heritage cleats such as the Adidas Samba Classic, the Puma Esito Classico Turf features vintage components that offer time-honored comfort and performance. For one, its upper material is made of soft full-grain leather that naturally conforms to shape of the foot. Full-grain leather is known for its thicker yet durable quality through its water-resistant and protective layer. Soft padded elements are added to the upper to boost comfort with the sturdy leather.
- The fold-over tongue that covers the central lacing system completes the heritage package by adding comfort and classic vibes to the Classico turf soccer cleat. The same traditional style is seen in its firm ground variation and classic soccer cleats such as the Adidas Mundial Goal.
- For solid strikes and dribbles, the toe cap is built with an extra layer of the robust leather while the heel is shaped to a more slightly rounded form to create a roomy sensation.
- Multiple triangular studs make up the rubber outsole of the Esito Classico Turf. The outsole material is designed for hard natural surfaces and short-bladed synthetic grass.
The Esito Classico Turf is available in standard sizes in men’s version. With the full-grain leather, it is recommended by the majority to go a half size up for the measurements. The central lacing system with the fold-over tongue adds up to the comfort by allowing personalized adjustment of fit.
The outsole of the Puma Esito Classico TT is an arrangement of multiple rubber studs shaped like triangles. The stud pattern is ideal for short-bladed synthetic or turf traction.
The classically designed soccer cleat made of full-grain leather upper offers quality comfort sensation that can accommodate the natural contours of the foot. Classic stitch details are in the forefoot to prevent overstretching and to enhance ball touch.
Central laces with a fold-over tongue serve as the soccer cleat’s fastening system.
The Puma Formstrip is seen on both the lateral and medial side as a white accent while most of the upper contrasts in pitch black. The Esito branding stands out as a golden print on the lateral side.
- The Puma Esito Classico Turf has a firm ground variation.
- The turf soccer cleat is available in black-white colorway only.