Puma Electron Street
Best price from 50 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
74% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Puma Electron Street makes daily grind comfy and light
Puma may be known for its bold, chunky RS series, but it has other athletic sneakers under its wings with less bulbous soles yet in stylish, street-ready build. One that grabs a running-inspired form and resembles the lightness, contemporary and simplified guise of the Adidas Deerupt and Nike Roshe kicks is the Puma Electron Street.
A suitable match for
- Active men and women who need comfy, easy to slip on and off kicks
- Narrow to medium footed users looking for a go-to everyday sneaker
- Wearers who are on their feet all day as it’s made with a shock-absorbing and plush Softfoam midsole
Similar-looking Puma lifestyle sneakers
- Anzarun is light, airy and also depends on the Softfoam element for plush cushioning. But it's constructed with an adjustable lacing feature and detached tongue, which makes the fit customizable.
- Pacer Next Excel offers easy access like Electron Street’s slip-on design, but it’s assembled with a TPU cage for added support.