Fit & Sizing
The Puma Easy Rider, taking its roots from a running shoe and crafted with a nylon and suede upper, ensures to hug your feet comfortably without compromising support. This shoe, however offers little space for movement due to its narrow construction.
Available for both men and women, this shoe’s width and length are expected to run true to size. Women’s versions range from sizes 5.5-11 while men’s models are offered in sizes 4-13.
Puma Easy Rider Style
Look sporty and fashionable at the same time without breaking the bank with the Puma Easy Rider. This reasonably-priced shoe goes well with various types of clothing, including jeans and sweatpants, making it a popular everyday footwear.
This slim and athletic sneaker was released in an assortment of color combinations. Vibrant and eye-catching schemes like the Solar Power and the Tibetan Red are perfect for the fun-loving Puma supporters. The Black and Marshmallow colorways, on the other hand, is preferred by those who want to keep their kicks simple yet attractive.
In addition, this shoe is equipped with a lightweight, two-colored EVA midsole. This provides the shoe better cushioning and all-day comfort, thereby promising to keep your feet happy while doing your everyday chores.
With its stunning nylon upper highlighted with suede overlays and a contrasting-colored midsole, expect this shoe to stand out no matter what the occasion is. The Puma Easy Rider is also popular for its rugged-looking outsole that provides reliable grip and traction.
Puma Easy Rider History
The legendary brand Puma had to jump through hoops and leap over hurdles to endure the sneaker industry's grueling competition. For over 65 years, this global brand survived by constantly listening to their consumers' needs and demands. They also changed continually to get to where they are right now, one of the leaders of innovation.
Even though this company has accomplished so much, they do not show any signs of ceasing. Determined to be the fastest sports brand in the market, they relentlessly developed and reinvented their products.
Among Puma’s most desired and revolutionary footwear is the Easy Rider. A 1978 trail runner that was manufactured during the time when running shoes were only worn by athletes. Featuring a multi-level carbonized PU wedge system and a cone-studded outsole, this shoe, at the time of its creation, was perceived as aggressive looking and technologically-advanced.
Soon after, this classic became a hall of famer as it caught the interest of both runners and running enthusiasts as well as lifestyle consumers. Since then, this vintage silhouette has been modernized, outfitted in various materials and cuts, and released in a wide array of colorways to match the desires of modern-day sneaker fanatics.
- Recognize the Puma Easy Rider in an instant with the metallic gold callout stamped on the lateral side of the shoe.
- The sneaker is also popular for its leather “Formstrip” logo located on the shoe's lateral and medial side.
- A comfortable fit can be achieved with the shoe’s traditional lace-up closure that comes with flat tonal laces.
- The sneaker is lined with breathable textile for added comfort. Its tongue and collar are also lightly padded.
- The Easy Rider comes with extra laces in a different color.
- The weight of this shoe in size 7.5, standard width is 9 oz.
- Other distinguishable features are the iconic “jumping cat” logo found on the heel and the famous Puma branding located on the shoe’s tongue.