Fit & Sizing
Expect this lifestyle sneaker, which doubles up as a running shoe, to hug your foot comfortably in all the right places. It also ensures to provide sufficient toe space while giving ample support.
The Puma Duplex Evo Knit, which generally runs true to width and length, is offered in Medium D width and in men’s sizes 5-14. Women’s sizes are also available.
Puma Duplex Evo Knit Style
If you’re looking for the perfect summer shoe, consider buying the Duplex Evo Knit. With its sock-like and breathable knitted upper as well as its flexible outsoles, this sneaker ensures to keep your feet dry and comfortable all day long even in scorching hot weather.
This street-ready sneaker is available in multicolored tones. Wear this with your favorite jeans, sweatpants and shorts if you wish to jazz up your outfit in an instant.
Aside from this minimalistic shoe’s knitted upper, which is adorned with contrasting synthetic overlays, avid fans of the brand will also notice this sneaker for its redesigned EVA outsole that gives the shoe its street-ready look. This also provides enhanced cushioning, flexibility and durability.
Puma Duplex Evo Knit History
Establishing a good track record for a span of over 65 years is not enough for this legendary brand. Although already impressive, Puma, determined to be the fastest sports brand in the industry, unceasingly creates new products and reinvents their existing ones to meet the demands and needs of their avid supporters.
The Puma Duplex, which is among the favored fashion sneakers in the market, is actually a classic 90’s runner that got to see the limelight again. Featuring a smooth suede upper and an EVA midsole, this shoe was praised for its vintage yet fashion-forward aesthetics.
Despite its success, this retro-styled kicks has undergone another transformation. Aiming to satisfy the wants of society’s technologically-driven consumers, the shoe, with its good looks was revamped to incorporate the famous Evo Knit construction and was launched as the Puma Duplex Evo Knit,
Equipped with revolutionary performance technology that gives the sneaker improved airflow, this iteration promises to provide consumers the ultimate running experience.
- The Duplex Evo Knit’s retro vibe is boosted with the addition of the seamless midfoot support arm that frames the shoe.
- For plush comfort, the shoe’s interior is lined with breathable mesh. The sneaker's footbed, tongue and collar are also lightly padded.
- Optimal fit can be achieved with the sneaker’s traditional lace-up closure.
- The weight of this shoe in size 11, Medium D width is 8 oz.
- Found on the shoe’s lateral and medial side is the famous “Formstripe” logo.
- The iconic “jumping cat” logo can also be seen on the sneaker’s tongue and heel.