Experts are sneaker fanatics, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
The Puma Duplex Evo Graphic is a shoe available in men’s sizing. The sizes range from 5 to 13. For women who want to purchase these kicks, it is advisable to get one and a half sizes down from their normal size. The front is laced up, allowing the wearer to adjust and achieve a comfy fit.
The Puma Duplex Evo Graphic is a modernized update of the original shoe. The vintage runner is now a lifestyle sneaker with a new and lightweight design. The EVA outsole is revamped to work great on the streets in terms of durability, flexibility and cushioning. These kicks have a sleeker appearance and the latest tech. Featuring a reflective detailing and a monochrome palette, the Puma Duplex Evo Graphic exudes a stunning appeal.
The appearance of the Duplex Evo Graphic is its strongest point based on user reviews. Pulling design cues from a vintage runner, it has a classic look with modern updates. Its latest tech gives way to various color treatments.
The Puma Duplex Evo Graphic is a rework of the 1991 vintage runner from the German footwear company. PUMA tapped into their shoe archive to bring updates to the shoe. The first Duplex Evo silhouette was released in 2016. The EVA outsole was fully redesigned to maximize the performance of the shoe on the streets rather than running tracks.
- The Puma Duplex Evo Graphic has an upper made of textile.
- The lateral and medial sides have the PUMA formstrip. Its tongue has the PUMA Archive Logo.
- The collar of the shoe is padded.
- Its colorways include Puma Royal (blue shade), Red Blast/High Risk and Puma Black.
- From the arch, the shaft has an approximate measurement of 3 inches.
- The Duplex Evo Graphic stays true to its heritage with the seamless support arm at the mid-foot area.