Fit & Sizing
Count on this runner-inspired lifestyle sneaker to hug your foot snugly in all the right places. It also ensures to give adequate toe space while giving reliable support.
The Puma Duplex Classic, which generally runs true to width and length, is available in Medium D width and in men’s sizes 4-13. Women’s sizes 5.5-11 are also available in Medium B width.
Puma Duplex Classic Style
In search of good-looking retro-inspired sneakers that promise to provide all-day comfort? Consider the Puma Duplex Classic.
With an upper made of smooth soft suede and breathable mesh, expect this shoe to provide improved ventilation and enhanced comfort. To top it off, this sneaker was also released in a variety of contrasting colorways. Regardless of color combination, this sneaker goes well with various casual clothing including pants, shorts, leggings and sweatpants.
This round toe shoe’s stunning design will surely stand out even from afar. In addition, the Duplex Classic also features an EVA midsole that offers better cushioning and shock absorption. The sneaker's sticky and durable rubber outsole, on the other hand, provides dependable traction and grip.
Puma Duplex Classic History
One of sneaker industry’s legendary brands is Puma. Founded in the year 1948 by Rudolf “Rudi” Dassler, this German brand has proven time and again that it is among the leaders of innovation.
The company, although proud of its accomplishments, does not show any signs of abating. Aiming to be the yardstick of excellence and the fastest sports brand in the market, it continues to develop their products to meet the constant demands of their consumers.
The Puma Duplex, a classic 90’s runner, has been revamped to fill the needs of modern-day sneaker fanatics for vintage-inspired yet fashion-forward kicks. This silhouette, however, need not go through a lot of iterations to be appreciated since the shoe, as it is, is already admired for its good looks, performance and versatility.
- Secure fit can be achieved with the sneaker’s easy lace up closure.
- Common to most Puma shoes, you’ll find the iconic “Formstrip” logo on the lateral and medial side of the Duplex Classic.
- For added comfort, the shoe is lined with breathable textile. Its footbed is also lightly cushioned and its tongue and collar are padded.
- The weight of this sneaker in size 9, Medium B width is 14 oz.
- Found on the shoe’s toe cap is a rubber bumper for durability.
- The heel cut on the shoe gives wearer stability and support.
- Other distinguishable features are the woven Puma logo at the tongue and the renowned “jumping cat” logo on the heel.