Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- The Puma Adreno III Firm Ground is a full synthetic football boot that is designed to be of soft yet durable quality. The combination of the upper and soleplate materials are built for comfort and lightweight sensation.
- The football boot’s design theme is a stylish square vector concept. The 3D illusion is printed on both the lateral and medial sides to create a modern feel to the soccer boot. Its design concept is as bold as its premium counterparts such as the Puma 18.1 Netfit FG/AG.
- Unlike the usual Pebax material found in Puma cleats such as the Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground, this football boot is constructed with a TPU(Thermoplastic Polyurethane) outsole. The material offers light and flexible sensation suited for acceleration. Classic Puma conical studs are arranged to achieve the best traction for rotational movements on natural grass.
- The low top football boot is constructed with a synthetic shoe lining that conforms to the shape of the foot.
- The laces positioned in the center are the boot’s fastening system. To add more comfort from the midfoot, a synthetic tongue is installed.
The Puma Adreno III FG is available in standard sizes in men’s version only. It is recommended by the majority to go one size up from your normal size to achieve a more accommodating sensation to the foot. The boot is not highly recommended for the wide-footed. The lace-up enclosure with the synthetic tongue, adds comfort by allowing a personalized fit centered on the midfoot. Additionally, the synthetic lining molds to the shape of the foot.
The outsole of the Adreno III FG football boot is a TPU material that is constructed to maintain a lightweight sensation. It also offers a flex quality that is ideal for change of directions.
The traditional conical stud arrangement of the Puma Adreno III FG aids in rotational maneuverability. The pattern is no different from the Puma heritage boots such as the Puma King, but modern style elements are added with the installation of interconnecting plastic plates.
The Puma Adreno III FG exudes a modern vibe through its full synthetic upper with sleek square vector design highlights. The upper is engineered to produce a pliable sensation especially helpful for striking and dribbling.
The Puma Formstrips are printed on the lateral and medial sides, creating an overlay effect with the geometric design.
The laces with the slightly longer non-foldable synthetic tongue are positioned in the center for a more personalized fit.
- The football boot is available in the following colorways: Puma White-Puma Black-Fiery Coral, Green Gecko-Puma Black-Safety Yellow, Puma Black-Puma White-Bright Plasma and Puma Black-Puma White-Safety Yellow
- The Puma Adreno III FG has a turf variation.
- The firm ground football boot is offered in junior’s version.