Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- The Puma Adreno III Firm Ground is a full synthetic soccer cleat that is designed to be of soft yet durable quality. The combination of the upper and soleplate materials are built for comfort and lightweight sensation.
- The soccer cleat’s design theme is a stylish square vector concept. The 3D illusion is printed on both the lateral and medial sides to create a modern feel to the soccer cleat. Its design concept is as bold as its premium counterparts such as the Puma 18.1 Netfit FG/AG.
- Unlike the usual Pebax material found in Puma cleats such as the Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground, this soccer cleat is constructed with a TPU(Thermoplastic Polyurethane) outsole. The material offers light and flexible sensation suited for acceleration. Classic Puma conical studs are arranged to achieve the best traction for rotational movements on natural grass.
- The low top soccer cleat is constructed with a synthetic shoe lining that conforms to the shape of the foot.
- The laces positioned in the center are the cleat’s fastening system. To add more comfort from the midfoot, a synthetic tongue is installed.
The Puma Adreno III FG is available in standard sizes in men’s version only. It is recommended by the majority to go one size up from your normal size to achieve a more accommodating sensation to the foot. The cleat is not highly recommended for the wide-footed. The lace-up enclosure with the synthetic tongue, adds comfort by allowing a personalized fit centered on the midfoot. Additionally, the synthetic lining molds to the shape of the foot.
The outsole of the Adreno III FG soccer cleat is a TPU material that is constructed to maintain a lightweight sensation. It also offers a flex quality that is ideal for change of directions.
The traditional conical stud arrangement of the Puma Adreno III FG aids in rotational maneuverability. The pattern is no different from the Puma heritage cleats such as the Puma King, but modern style elements are added with the installation of interconnecting plastic plates.
The Puma Adreno III FG exudes a modern vibe through its full synthetic upper with sleek square vector design highlights. The upper is engineered to produce a pliable sensation especially helpful for striking and dribbling.
The Puma Formstrips are printed on the lateral and medial sides, creating an overlay effect with the geometric design.
The laces with the slightly longer non-foldable synthetic tongue are positioned in the center for a more personalized fit.
- The soccer cleat is available in the following colorways: Puma White-Puma Black-Fiery Coral, Green Gecko-Puma Black-Safety Yellow, Puma Black-Puma White-Bright Plasma and Puma Black-Puma White-Safety Yellow
- The Puma Adreno III FG has a turf variation.
- The firm ground soccer cleat is offered in junior’s version.