Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Puma 365.18 Ignite ST
- While having a high top version, its low top Puma 365.18 Ignite ST football boot is as equally qualified if you’re looking to strut the streets without missing out on comfort. Breathability is surely delivered with the air mesh material upper used in the construction of the Puma 365.18 Ignite ST football boot. To create a more snug fit, synthetic overlays are also incorporated into the shoe’s creation.
- Aesthetically, this football boot exudes an unconventional street vibe. The Puma logo is highly visible printed on an elastic band spanning across the upper in bold capital letters. The said stretchable band is not just a fashion piece but also a structure element to the football boot.
- A central lacing system enhances the fit of the shoe. Looped through cables attached to the tongue area, the topmost portion of the lacing system features dual lace holes to maximize the shoe’s lockdown.
- In terms of cushioning, the Puma Ignite technology is responsible for covering for the shoe’s comfort and responsiveness. This element has been designed by the brand to minimize strain on the lower leg while maximizing responsiveness on every step.
- A rubber-based outsole has been used in the football boot’s construction. Geared to optimize traction on artificial turf, concrete yards, dirt pitches and gymnasium courts, this football boot model is peppered with numerous low-profile studs.
Fit and Sizing
The upper of the Puma 365.18 Ignite ST football boot brings a snug yet structured fit through the combination of synthetic overlay and soft airmesh materials. The lacing system positioned on the center offers a much wider midfoot range for fit personalization. This is similar to how the Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG and the Puma One 18.1 K-leather FG can be adjusted. This football boot is available in men’s standard sizes.
It is important to note that a couple of users found the sizing a bit small. So, it is recommended for prospective buyers to try on a pair to get the best possible fit.
The upper of the Puma 365.18 Ignite ST football boot is created with a breathable mesh material which is topped with a synthetic element. The material used brings comfort for the player by hugging the player’s foot, creating a snug but comfortable fit during play.
A wider-than-usual central lacing system has been incorporated into the football boot’s design to allow for a more secure fit for the shoe. The topmost portion of the lacing system includes dual-lace hole system to further secure it in place. A band placed across the upper bearing the Puma name adds to the shoe’s aesthetic value. Additionally, a pull tab feature makes for an easier entry when putting on the pair.
The midsole of the Puma 365.18 Ignite ST football boot is made with the brand’s Ignite technology. The Ignite foam is engineered to be highly responsive, making each step comfortable with a high energy return. While doing this, this polyurethane-based material reduces the strain put on the lower leg, as well.
The multi-purpose outsole of this football boot is created to suit artificial turf, concrete, dirt pitches and gymnasium courts. Created with a rubber-based material, a multi-stud configuration is used to promote traction and grip artificial and hard ground surfaces.
- The Puma 365.18 Ignite ST football boot is available in several colorways including Puma Black/ Flame Scarlet/ Castor Gray, Flame Scarlet/ Puma Black, and Sargasso Sea/ Puma White.
- This football boot has a high top version.