- While having a high top version, its low top Puma 365.18 Ignite ST soccer cleat is as equally qualified if you’re looking to strut the streets without missing out on comfort. Breathability is surely delivered with the air mesh material upper used in the construction of the Puma 365.18 Ignite ST soccer cleat. To create a more snug fit, synthetic overlays are also incorporated into the shoe’s creation.
- Aesthetically, this soccer cleat exudes an unconventional street vibe. The Puma logo is highly visible printed on an elastic band spanning across the upper in bold capital letters. The said stretchable band is not just a fashion piece but also a structure element to the soccer cleat.
- A central lacing system enhances the fit of the shoe. Looped through cables attached to the tongue area, the topmost portion of the lacing system features dual lace holes to maximize the shoe’s lockdown.
- In terms of cushioning, the Puma Ignite technology is responsible for covering for the shoe’s comfort and responsiveness. This element has been designed by the brand to minimize strain on the lower leg while maximizing responsiveness on every step.
- A rubber-based outsole has been used in the soccer cleat’s construction. Geared to optimize traction on artificial turf, concrete yards, dirt pitches and gymnasium courts, this soccer cleat model is peppered with numerous low-profile studs.
The upper of the Puma 365.18 Ignite ST soccer cleat brings a snug yet structured fit through the combination of synthetic overlay and soft airmesh materials. The lacing system positioned on the center offers a much wider midfoot range for fit personalization. This is similar to how the Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG and the Puma One 18.1 K-leather FG can be adjusted. This soccer cleat is available in men’s standard sizes.
It is important to note that a couple of users found the sizing a bit small. So, it is recommended for prospective buyers to try on a pair to get the best possible fit.
The upper of the Puma 365.18 Ignite ST soccer cleat is created with a breathable mesh material which is topped with a synthetic element. The material used brings comfort for the player by hugging the player’s foot, creating a snug but comfortable fit during play.
A wider-than-usual central lacing system has been incorporated into the soccer cleat’s design to allow for a more secure fit for the shoe. The topmost portion of the lacing system includes dual-lace hole system to further secure it in place. A band placed across the upper bearing the Puma name adds to the shoe’s aesthetic value. Additionally, a pull tab feature makes for an easier entry when putting on the pair.
The midsole of the Puma 365.18 Ignite ST soccer cleat is made with the brand’s Ignite technology. The Ignite foam is engineered to be highly responsive, making each step comfortable with a high energy return. While doing this, this polyurethane-based material reduces the strain put on the lower leg, as well.
The multi-purpose outsole of this soccer cleat is created to suit artificial turf, concrete, dirt pitches and gymnasium courts. Created with a rubber-based material, a multi-stud configuration is used to promote traction and grip artificial and hard ground surfaces.
- The Puma 365.18 Ignite ST soccer cleat is available in several colorways including Puma Black/ Flame Scarlet/ Castor Gray, Flame Scarlet/ Puma Black, and Sargasso Sea/ Puma White.
- This soccer cleat has a high top version.